By submitting an article to FamilyCorner.com® you hereby grant us permission to publish it and edit it for length and content, as necessary, without monetary compensation. In return you will receive a short bio and link to your website or other contact information. Furthermore, you grant permission for your article to be reprinted on other websites and in our various newsletters providing the article, your bio and link remain intact. This allows for promotion of your writing as well as promotion for this site.
Double check the information you have provided in all of the fields of this form before sending. Articles need to be proofread, grammar and spell checked PRIOR to submission. PLEASE do NOT use multiple exclamation points (!!!) in your articles.
By submitting your contribution, you represent that you are its author or creator, or that you are submitting it with the permission of its author or creator who has agreed to these terms and conditions.
We request one-time electronic rights and the right to keep chosen submissions in archive.
Submissions to FamilyCorner.com® must be between 700 words and 1,100 words, with the exception of the Recipe related sections.
FamilyCorner.com®, Copyright © 1998-2013 by FamilyCorner.com. All rights revert to respective authors upon publication and are reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or distributed without the expressed written consent of the authors.
Feel free to contact me with any questions. WebMom@familycorner.com
Subjects currently in demand:
Subjects in HIGH demand are listed in bold
Kid’s Crafts (with photos)
Kid’s Recipes (with photos)
Activities for Elementary Aged Children
Family Time Activities (includes travel/vacations/camping)
Article Submission Instructions
Due to the high volume of spam received, our form has been removed. If you are a serious author looking to submit an article for consideration, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
By submitting your article you agree to the terms of the above writer’s guidelines.
- 5 Tips for Happy, Rested Kids While on Vacation
- Kid Friendly Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Freezer Orange Dream Squares
- Review: PocketPro Padfolio Case
- Blocksworld: Fun 3D Building Game for Your Family (Sponsored)
- Cookbook Review: The 250 Best Cookie Recipes
- “Stuck on Me” BAND-AID® Sing-Along Contest could make your child a star! [Sponsored]
- 12 Tips to Get You Organized for Back to School
- Review: T-fal Ultraglide Easycord Iron
- Orange Carrot Less-Drip Ice Pops
Contests & Giveaways
Win Fun Stuff!
Check out all the fun goodies we are
giving away here!
***WE HAVE A WINNER!**** Our #2 Anonymous Poster says: What an awesome giveaway! I’d love to win this and give it to my grandkids for Christmas! Thanks for the giveaway […] READ ARTICLE
Giveaways change every couple of weeks, so be sure to check back often.
Orange Carrot Less-Drip Ice Pops
Parents are always looking for ways to sneak some vegetables into their child’s diet. Well, unless your kids are avid carrot lovers, just call these orange ice pops — they’ll […]=$after_text?>
popular areas of familycorner.com
Most Viewed Threads
Top Active Threads
- What Did You Do Frugal~January 2015
- What's For Dinner......January 2015
- ENDED Swan Princess: A Royal Family Tale (Two Disc Combo: Blu-ray / DVD + UltraViole
- 2011 - 2014 Prayer Corner
- WIN!!! My Old Lady (Blu-ray + DIGITAL HD)
- Pet Peeve? - 2
- Last thing you did - 5
- WIN!! The Adventures of Raggedy Ann & Andy: The Pirate Adventure
- Benefits Of Eating Celery
- browning hamburger meat