Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Member Questions & Introductions > Site Feedback & Support

Site Feedback & Support Please use this area to report technical issues/problems you may be experiencing. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here as well.

Old 07-15-2013, 07:44 AM
Assisstant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Members having trouble signing in

We are getting emails from members who have had the same password for years and now cannot sign in.

Would someone please look into this problem? Thank you so much.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-15-2013, 12:11 PM
Former admin -- do not contact with site issues
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello,

I will look into this and will get back to you as soon as possible!
Old 07-15-2013, 02:14 PM
Assisstant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Thank you. That is appreciated.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-15-2013, 04:25 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello,

We need more information to proceed with tech troubleshooting.

Would you be able to provide us with the followings of those users that can't seem to sign in?

- Username(s)
- Email address information
- Type of internet server that they are using
- The type of notification(s) that they recieve

Thank you!
Old 07-15-2013, 05:51 PM
FamilyCorner Postaholic

IBPark

I was part of this problem solving thing, LaurieS called me at home about this the day she couldn't put her birth date in.

It isn't a issue of getting signed in, it's a issue on the user profile page of the birth date field not being there anymore. We as members have always been able to put our birth date in there and it pops up on your birthday so that everyone knows it's your birthday.. look at the bottom section of the forum page and you'll see peoples birthdays listed for that day.

We are puzzled as to what happened to that field. No one has questioned it before until LaurieS went to put hers back in.

Anna
Old 07-16-2013, 07:19 AM
Assisstant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Anna, yes there is a problem with people signing in!!

IBPark, I will PM you.

Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-16-2013, 10:24 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Sharon, I got your PM - I reported it to tech, I'll let you know if we need any other information.

Anna, I'm checking on the the issue of members not being able to add birthday to their profile as well.

Thank you for your patience. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:48 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Sharon and Anna,

Was it just LaurieS with the problem? Does that option not show up for you guys as well? Are you able to post or edit your birth date field?

Thank you!
Old 07-16-2013, 12:10 PM
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I am not able to edit my birthday field either. I was using my profile page as I talked with LaurieS on the phone and saw that mine was gone too.

And Sharon

Sorry I didn't see that listed in the post that people were having trouble signing in nor have I had anyone complain so I wasn't aware that it was a problem.

Anna
Old 08-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Assisstant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Vivian is finally able to get into FC. Her husband put a special "Bug" filter on her computer as something was blocking her from going to certain sites. Apparently it came off Facebook. so, her computer is supposed to be extra protected. It's some bad worm / virus that they found in the work computers (his work), and the remedy was also distributed to everyone. Luck it works on more than one computer!

Thomas Jefferson