Grocery and Household Cost Cutting Tips (I)
1. Transfer small amounts (sour cream, yogurt,
etc.) to an appropriate size container. They last
2. Use rubber spatulas to clean out jars, bottles,
3. Grate your own cheese. It takes seconds!
4. If it's "convenient," it may be costly. (Pickles
sliced flat for sandwiches, for example.)
5. Freeze scouring pads. They last much longer.
Tips courtesy of FamilyCorner.com Magazine -- http://familycorner.com
May be printed for personal and educational purposes only.
Copyright © 2005, FamilyCorner.com Magazine, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Click to return to the tip