FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   What's For Dinner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/what-s-dinner/)
-   -   What's for Dinner? June 2005 (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/what-s-dinner/14583-whats-dinner-june-2005-a.html)

stellajean66 06-15-2005 08:46 AM

Thanks Barbzy................

We are headed out the door now!!!

Bye all!!

DeBora4BobbyL 06-15-2005 09:03 AM

DH is working the gravyard shift and it's our anniversary. So, we plan on going out for his breakfast and my late lunch. Tonight I will make meatloaf, fried green tomatoes, and mixed veggies. I may even have a salad too since I am craving them.

barbszy 06-15-2005 09:07 AM

Happy Anniversary, DeBora! :heart:

Happy birthday to NChilada5! :party:
Hope you both have a great day today.

danstigerangel 06-15-2005 10:16 AM

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEBORA^^ :daisy: :heart:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NCHILADA5:party: :bday:

Dinner tonight is going to be stuffed peppers. Haven't made them in some time, and I am hungry for them. Not sure what I'll serve on the side, but I do have some asparagus that needs to be used up.

Have a great day!

:-: Lauri

futureteacher 06-15-2005 10:20 AM

Lauri--
Wow, stuffed peppers sound REALLY good! I haven't had those in forever!
Happy anniversary to DeBora and DH and happy birthday to Nchilada5!!!!!!!
Dinner is up in the air right now--I'm thinking maybe lasagna, but we'll see.

RobertaD 06-15-2005 11:00 AM

Last night was our anniversary and we had a dinner meeting so killed two birds with one stone so to speak.

Tonight we are going to a picnic for Kids Club at church just have to take a side dish or dessert.

Roberta

debknechtel 06-15-2005 11:37 AM

(()) Happy Anniversary Debora and hubby!!!

(()) Happy Anniversary Roberta and hubby!!!

:bday: Happy birthday Julie!!!!

Hope you all had wonderful days celebrating!!!

Hugs Debbie

JenLovesJ 06-15-2005 12:05 PM

Not sure what we are having for dinner tonight....If SO feels up to it and is not tired from working all day..we will probably cook brats and cheeseburgers on the grill.. if he is too tired.. it will be breaded boneless skinless chicken breasts, french fries, and sugar snap peas.

I am hoping that we cook out tonight.. as I am looking forward to getting a break from cooking.. my brisket turned out pretty good that I made last night.. it was the first time I had ever made a beef brisket... he liked it. :clapp: LOL

jjoj 06-15-2005 12:48 PM

Hi, everyone! Dinner tonight is going to be ham and onion quiche, seasoned fries, and veggies with dip.
Happy anniversary to DeBora and Roberta:heart:
Happy birthday, Julie!:party: Hope you all have a wonderful day!

bensmom526 06-15-2005 12:50 PM

Hi all

Happy Anniversary and best birthday wishes to you

Dinner: Salisbury Steak & egg noodles

having my coffee and a delicious chocolate stella d'oro
breakfast treat <they were on sale>

happy cooking

PS: with all the anniversary wishes is there a thread about how you met your husband/sweetie/partner? how could we start one?

nancy