FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   What's For Dinner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/what-s-dinner/)
-   -   What's for Dinner? June 2005 (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/what-s-dinner/14583-whats-dinner-june-2005-a.html)

DeBora4BobbyL 06-09-2005 09:50 AM

Last night we were going to have spaghetti, but ended up having hamburgers and Blue's Clue's mac N Cheese since the granddaughter was here. So, tonight we are having spaghetti and meatballs, galric bread, and tossed salad.

bensmom526 06-09-2005 09:51 AM

oh..

DeBora18
thanks for the sangria recipe

DeBora4BobbyL 06-09-2005 10:25 AM

De NadaBensMom. Let me know how you like it1

stellajean66 06-09-2005 10:29 AM

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing good today.......

Dinner tonight is baked chicken breasts, creamy garlic shells(Lipton) and spinach. Maybe ice cream for dessert.

Have a great day!!!

^^

Catwoman 06-09-2005 11:16 AM

As I was catching up on posts, I saw someone made Chicken Parmigiana a few nights ago, so I think that's what we'll have tonight. I haven't made that in a while. I'm sure if I make "popcorn" Chicken Parmigiana for the kids they'll eat it.

Abear 06-09-2005 12:07 PM

I am playing short order cook tonight...something I've not done in a while.

DD is having tuna noodle casserole with lima beans & salad.

The two DS are having frito pies & salad.

DH is having a left over stuffed chicken breast from last night and salad.

Not sure yet what I will eat to go with my salad! :confus: I need to go to the low-fat recipe section at the recipe exhange forum here and look around!

cat lover 06-09-2005 12:27 PM

The ham and Swiss pie the other night was okay, nothing more than a egg frittia (SP)I suppose.

Tonight is going to be I'm not really sure. May be a veggie supper with leftovers and whatever is ready in the garden. I know I have plenty of kale to pick, but hubby won't eat that, maybe enough sugar snap peas for him. Green onions should be a few more ready. And the other day I saw a ciouple of yellow squash that might be ready to pick. Oh, Sueanne, I wish my tomaotoes were that strong already. I have a few small green ones coming on and my grape tomatoe plant is full, so hopefully it won't be long! And my sweet peppers just have buds on them.

Well have a good day!!

:cat:

asp123us 06-09-2005 02:30 PM

Hello everyone!

I need to make something tonight. Have 1 grilled brat burger left....so out it goes.....to the trash.

No more leftovers to turn into meals.:(

We have dinner kits. Maybe an enchilada or taco one for tonight. Should have chicken something Friday. Decisions, decisions, decisions....

Well, it will be tacos. That did take some thought!:goof:

I have hamburger to make it. Dh thinks chicken is not a really good choice for tacos or enchiladas. Maybe, someday, I will just happen to make it with chicken.:-D

Have a great day everyone!

Andrea

:sparkle:

futureteacher 06-10-2005 05:46 AM

Can't remember the last time this happened--it's Friday, and I have a plan for dinner!!! So tonight will be spaghetti with breadsticks and salad!
Happy Friday, everyone!

debknechtel 06-10-2005 05:53 AM

Just Paige and I tonight so it will be grilled cheese sandwiches and a salad per her request. I think tomorrow night we will go out for supper.

Hugs Debbie