FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   What's For Dinner (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/what-s-dinner/)
-   -   What's for Dinner? June 2005 (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/what-s-dinner/14583-whats-dinner-june-2005-a.html)

barbszy 06-08-2005 04:02 PM

FLIPS were a big hit! :clapp: :clapp: DD said, "Make these again!" Great recipe, DeBora! :bouncer:

asp123us 06-08-2005 05:10 PM

Hello,

We had "whatever you can find to eat" night. Dh wasn't hungry and kids had late snacks at daycare, so no sense in making a big meal. Dd had cereal, ds had pb/j sandwich, I had leftover grilled BBQ chicken. Dh hasn't eaten yet.

Have a great day!

Andrea

:sparkle:

Sueanne 06-08-2005 05:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by Abear
Whenever possible, I only buy roma tomatoes. DD & I prefer them while DH & the two DS could really care less which tomatoes I buy!

Your tomato plants look so lush & full of tomatoes. I really envy your green thumb!

Abear.....Usually plant about six Roma Tomatoes. The Cherry Tomatoes help keep the birds away from my good stuff. I am already freezing some whole in case something happens to them. Like using them in everything I cook.
My DH always adds some topsoil before he starts planting. Works some fertilizer in the ground too.

The tree cutter stopped by today to give a quote on a large oak tree that I want taken down. He was surprised to see all the red tomatoes waiting to be picked. Gave him a bowl with some I had just picked and a salt shaker. Said it brought back memories of when he was a kid picking tomatoes. They are so sweet.
_______
Sueanne:daisy:

Sueanne 06-08-2005 05:26 PM

Bought some sirloin steaks that were on sale at Winn Dixie for $2.99 a pound. Even gave DS a package to eat for dinner.
Cooked some peppers from the garden & a salad. Had to laugh when I was cleaning up after dinner DH eat only a piece the size of a deck of cards. Guess I will not have any for lunch tomorrow since I ate my whole piece. He does follow his diet since he is a Diabetic. I know I should watch too but could not resist a tender steak.

futureteacher 06-09-2005 06:23 AM

Tonight's dinner is beef enchiladas with Mexican rice on the side. Have a great day everyone!

dinsky 06-09-2005 06:41 AM

Tonight we are pulling leftovers out. I am not sure what we are going to do with them, we may simply set it out buffet style and see what happens. The frig needs to be very empty because we are having a cookout Saturday. So...the family gets what it gets tonight. I need to go assess the situation.

Debbie

:walk:

debknechtel 06-09-2005 06:47 AM

Tonight supper will be at the school. they are having a fun fair and will be having BBQ'd hot dogs and hamburgers. Since it is only Paige and I it will be easy!!

Have a super day everyone!!!

Hugs Debbie

barbszy 06-09-2005 06:51 AM

We're having spaghetti & meatballs tonight.

Pag36 06-09-2005 07:16 AM

Hello all headed to commissary to pick up a few things not sure what we will have tonite for dinner. May pick up a box of frozen already fried chicken and who knows what else.

bensmom526 06-09-2005 09:49 AM

=0)

have a wedding rehearsal tonight..so not cooking tonight

so its prob. MCDONALDS for ben and omar
or pizza..yuck

nancy