What's for Dinner? - November 2004 - Page 45 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

What's For Dinner A thread that became so big it needed its own forum! ;)

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-29-2004, 09:09 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Tonight is turkey soup. Noone here is tired of turkey yet and they love my soup so it is unanimous. I get to make soup.
Hope everyone has had a good day.
Stormy
Old 11-30-2004, 03:17 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Good Morning everyone!

We have been sick since friday here so we have been eating pretty much nothing but soup and crackers!

Last night I did make homemade mac and cheese and the boys and dh had ham and gr beans with theirs.

Tonight I am going to try to brave it and make a roast with potato's and carrots. Hopefully everyone will be able to eat it.

Jeannie that sauce looks soooo yummy! I copied the recipe and will give it a try soon!

I hope that everyone is well and have a good day!

Mom to 2 precious soccer bums!
Old 11-30-2004, 03:35 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

SarahV, I make and freeze spaghetti sauce often. I usually make about 10 meals' worth at a time since it is no more trouble to make a big pot! That lasts us about 10 weeks. I'm sure it would keep a little longer than that.

Tonight I'm going to make homemade pizza with Catlover's "instant pizza crust." It was a hit last time I made it! If the dentist says I am not allowed to bite food until the repair is complete (I am expecting another crown ) then I'll just cook some noodles and have them with the sauce.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:23 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Had my soup last nite ala Campbells Wedding Soup I really like that stuff. Never had it before now.

Tonites dinner have no idea. Going to Wal-Mart later maybe something will smack me in the face and say "have me"
Old 11-30-2004, 06:23 AM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

Since I'm still not feeling up tp par and next week is finals, I'm serving leftovers the rest of this week.
Old 11-30-2004, 06:30 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Tonight will be BBQ ribs for supper, I will use my moms recipe that has always been a big hit here. You make a quick BBq sauce and then let them slow bake all day....so moist. I have always done them in the oven but they could be done in a crock. Think we will have rice and mixed veggies with it.

BBQ Spare Ribs

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...threadid=14097

Hugs Debbie

Old 11-30-2004, 07:17 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

We are having hamburgers and french fries for dinner. I have this George Foreman Grill and we try to cook something on it once a week. The weather is in the 40's, so I would love to have a soup or a stew. But I am the only one that eats it, I guess I could make a small pot of it.

Melly
Old 11-30-2004, 07:31 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Tonight will be the last of the turkey. I am making a casserole with it, the last of the dressing, leftover veggies and gravy. I love it when i can get my fridge back

Last night was french bread pizzas, and cherry turnovers. I let the freezer section of the grocery store decide what was for supper last night.

It's cold here and they are calling for more rain. Anybody know how to build an ark?

Be good all!
Sharon

If you are coming to see me, come any time! If you are coming to see my house, make an appointment.
Old 11-30-2004, 07:53 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Good morning all, Actually its almost noon here. Deb those ribs sound good, Im always looking for new rib recipes, did you see the one I posted yesterday for ribs, you add cranberry sauce,with the barb sauce and a little cinnamon, they are really good.
Tonight Im making Beef Stroganoff, I just picked up some nice fresh mushrooms, and gonna make some Italian Cole slaw to go with.
Gee, Melly Im the only one in my house that likes soups too, DH isnt crazy about them, too bad we cant make a big pot and share, LOL.
Have a good day all
Sandie

We all need a little tenderluvin BEAR!!!!
Old 11-30-2004, 09:04 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Oh Debbie, thanks for the rib receipe. It sounds yummy, I jotted it down and will try it later this week.

Dinner tonight is left over fried chicken from yesterday with sauted cabbage that my hubby makes. Yum.

Sarah

Honorary Members

Closed Thread