Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Old 03-02-2019, 12:57 PM
Nine Year Member

What Did You Do Frugal Today~March 2019 and beyond

What Did You Do Frugal Today~March 2019 and beyond
For encouragement in frugal ways--large and small--look no further. This is where we share helpful hints for stretching our money, saving time and making sure we don't waste resources.

Remember, "frugal" does not mean "don't spend money!" It means "be wise with what you spend!"

What Did YOU Do Frugal Today?
Old 03-04-2019, 09:40 AM
Nine Year Member

Thanks for the new thread. Subbing for the moment.

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 03-09-2019, 02:24 AM
Nine Year Member

Iíve been gone a month! No wonder they are fazing us out! I like the forum platform, much easier to search find and listen to other postings, and the smilies on here are the best ever, sad but glad FC is still up and running!

"God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of love, power, and a sound mind."
Old 03-09-2019, 06:34 AM
Nine Year Member

My client's car is down for the count so until they do something about getting the 80+ yr old a car I've gone to the grocery for them. I send coupons to the store with him and they come back with the list so FINALLY coupons were used and I saved them $15 on the trip I did.

Roberta
Old 03-10-2019, 04:26 AM
Nine Year Member

Good morning all....for some reason I find it so much easier to post hear than FB. I know where to find what I need here.
Hello Ellen. I am so
it is still running here.
I am still using coupons and trying to match them with digital. I am trying different strategies to save money......Haven't figured it out yet....do I do one big shopping and then small trips or do I do small trips and pick.......

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 03-10-2019, 08:06 AM
Nine Year Member

For me I find I save more money shopping the weekly sales but buying enough for 4-6 weeks of that item or more. I find the only thing "I need to buy" is milk every thing else I buy when on sale or have coupon.

Tuna is $.50 a can this week so I bought 10 cans which with what I have on hand should put us at 1 yr. 2 weeks ago Honeycrisp apples were $1.99lb (half price here) so I picked up a couple pounds to add to the Golden Del, Autumn Glory we already had. I have been able to get Organic fruit/veggie from the $.99 reduced bin. When I was shopping for my client they had 4 large Organic Granny Smith apples weighed 2lbs for $.99 which I used 1 along with 1 apple from their crisper to make Waldrof salad. Picked up 2 bags of $.99 clearance of 4 lemons to make lemon water at home and at clients this week.

Roberta
Old 03-14-2019, 04:57 PM
Nine Year Member

Kroger has Right Guard for $1.25 and there are B1G1F coupons and $1/1 so I was able to get 4 deodorant for $.50/4 plus tax.

Roberta