FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   What Did You Do Frugal Today (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/what-did-you-do-frugal-today/)
-   -   What Did You Do Frugal Today~March 2019 and beyond (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/what-did-you-do-frugal-today/32992-what-did-you-do-frugal-today-march-2019-beyond.html)

RobertaD 03-02-2019 12:57 PM

What Did You Do Frugal Today~March 2019 and beyond

What Did You Do Frugal Today~March 2019 and beyond
For encouragement in frugal ways--large and small--look no further. This is where we share helpful hints for stretching our money, saving time and making sure we don't waste resources.

Remember, "frugal" does not mean "don't spend money!" It means "be wise with what you spend!"

What Did YOU Do Frugal Today?

danstigerangel 03-04-2019 09:40 AM

Thanks for the new thread. Subbing for the moment.

ellenmelon 03-09-2019 02:24 AM

Iíve been gone a month! No wonder they are fazing us out! I like the forum platform, much easier to search find and listen to other postings, and the smilies on here are the best ever, sad but glad FC is still up and running!

RobertaD 03-09-2019 06:34 AM

My client's car is down for the count so until they do something about getting the 80+ yr old a car I've gone to the grocery for them. I send coupons to the store with him and they come back with the list so FINALLY coupons were used and I saved them $15 on the trip I did.

Roberta

danstigerangel 03-10-2019 04:26 AM

Good morning all....for some reason I find it so much easier to post hear than FB. I know where to find what I need here.
Hello Ellen. I am so
it is still running here.
I am still using coupons and trying to match them with digital. I am trying different strategies to save money......Haven't figured it out yet....do I do one big shopping and then small trips or do I do small trips and pick.......

RobertaD 03-10-2019 08:06 AM

For me I find I save more money shopping the weekly sales but buying enough for 4-6 weeks of that item or more. I find the only thing "I need to buy" is milk every thing else I buy when on sale or have coupon.

Tuna is $.50 a can this week so I bought 10 cans which with what I have on hand should put us at 1 yr. 2 weeks ago Honeycrisp apples were $1.99lb (half price here) so I picked up a couple pounds to add to the Golden Del, Autumn Glory we already had. I have been able to get Organic fruit/veggie from the $.99 reduced bin. When I was shopping for my client they had 4 large Organic Granny Smith apples weighed 2lbs for $.99 which I used 1 along with 1 apple from their crisper to make Waldrof salad. Picked up 2 bags of $.99 clearance of 4 lemons to make lemon water at home and at clients this week.

Roberta

RobertaD 03-14-2019 04:57 PM

Kroger has Right Guard for $1.25 and there are B1G1F coupons and $1/1 so I was able to get 4 deodorant for $.50/4 plus tax.

Roberta