Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Nine Year Member

I used 2 $10 coupons at JCPenny today. One on a Christmas gift (Unicorn backpack $60 pd $15) and the other for 3 $5 tees to go with dd2's new Unicorn pj pants.

Connie had pictures on FB of their house that is up for sale they are thinking of moving out of state.

In the past 3 weeks I've been able to get 2 turkey breasts for $.99 lb so we have been using them for sandwiches.

CVS's Black Friday list is out, lots of good gifts & stocking stuffers.
https://thekrazycouponlady.com/2018/...riberid=177399

Roberta
Old 11-06-2018, 08:44 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Hi everyone.

Roberta, you always impress me with your savings at the stores.

Lauri, I need to do like you and eat things out of the freezer instead of buying more all the time. I love grocery shopping and trying new recipes so it's a struggle for me.

Laurie, those jams and jellies sound good. They would make good gifts too.

Ellen, I think gc are wonderful gifts especially to places.like Lowes that we all need things from sometimes. Are you knitting scarves?

Butterfly, how are you? I'm wondering about Anna too because I know she usually starts the thread to new months and I just hope her and David are ok.

Not much frugal from me. I did save 7.25 at walmart with coupons the last time I went. Dh changed out the oil and oil filter on our car so that saved from paying the garage to do it. I made broccoli wild rice soup and broccoli cheese cornbread over the weekend and have been enjoying eating leftovers for supper this week. The news is saying we may get snow next week so its soup weather I guess. Have a good night everyone.
Jean
Old 11-07-2018, 06:02 AM
Nine Year Member

Jean, Anna pretty much stays on Facebook. She has been busy making jellys, pear butter, etc and canning them. They have decided that until Spring she is going to stay home so no job hunting. She has been making use of one food pantry's leftovers that they would toss out since they are only open a couple days and don't keep produce till the next time. David has been sick a couple days missing work. The medical test they have been waiting on was finally approved. They are going back to the doctor today.

A lot of my shopping finds are by chance walking through the clearance section, Jean. I have been staying out of the stores, just no time right now, but when they give me a $10 off $10 coupon I'm there. My oldest loves Halloween so when I found a black lace Halloween table cloth on clearance I bought it to add to her Christmas.

Roberta
Old 11-07-2018, 06:04 AM
Nine Year Member

I didn't even think about a new thread. So I started one.
https://www.familycorner.com/forums/...ml#post1228440
Old 11-20-2018, 06:22 AM

Jean

Thank you so much for thinking about us I have put a newest update on the new thread for November. I am closing this one down now.

Anna

Closed Thread