Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2016, 05:01 PM
Nine Year Member

Norma, Enjoy reading about your days. Always have some thing nice to say about everyone. Like that you know how to shop & cook even though you don't have a large family to cook for. Being frugal pays off in more ways than one keeps your mind alert. That was only one large Moringa tree under the sheet with two separate trunks. Didn't want to lose that one.
The broken sprinkler was from the workers next door with a backhoe digging up my neighbors sewer pipe that got clogged. They were using a garbage disposal all these years throwing all leftovers down it, was bound to happen. Always wondered why they only had just a little bag each week. Did tell them about a coupon in the new telephone book that they could save $50 on each plumbing work from that company.
It was an easy job just a small connection pipe that screws on. I have fixed them myself but this one was pretty deep and full of water. He likes to feel like family since ds cannot bend on his knees anymore on the ground. Having a house is a headache always something to take care of.
Have a good New Year Everyone!
_________
Sueanne

Old 12-31-2016, 09:59 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Happy New Year to all of you. I hope it's a good year for all of us and our families.

Frugal was only leaving yesterday to go to the post office and bank and straight back home and staying home today. All meals from home the past four days. Washed 5 loads of laundry all but 1 in cold water, opened up stove after both times cooking today to heat up the house and put in what coke points I had last night. I'm going to try the envelope system again and see if I can do better with money management this year. My biggest problem is spending too much on groceries and eating out. Talk to you later.
Jean
Old 01-01-2017, 04:13 PM

Thread Closed

Please join us in the new year as we continue to strive for a more frugal lifestyle.

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/w...ry-2017-a.html

Anna

Closed Thread