Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 08:29 AM
Nine Year Member

Spent yesterday working in the yard with dd2 and my sister. Went to bed and slept 12 hrs.

Roberta
Old 10-30-2016, 11:17 AM
Nine Year Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurieS View Post
Sueanne, I've been having a conversation with you over on FB about the papayas.
I'm wondering if you don't recognize me over there?

Lauri, Little harder to recognize people with their real name without a photo.
Glad I have you as a friend on FB too. I like to spread the word about Papaya & Moringa to my family & friends especially since I grow them myself here in Florida. The Papaya pills are good for digestion too. Will have to say hi the next time I see you posting on there.
________
Sueanne
Attached Images

Old 10-30-2016, 11:28 AM

Good afternoon all!!

Sueanne, sounds like you had a great trip to Kohl's and saved a lot of money.

Good thing you were able to fix the weed eater. Didn't you just buy that one?

Anna, I am so sorry that the new girl didn't work out. I know you were looking forward to some time off so you can rest and gear up for the Christmas rush.

Roberta, it is in the 70's here today. I need to go out and pull the one last tomato plant. I was able to harvest 3 more ripe ones and a few green ones. Pretty small though. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the low 50's for the high, and just above freezing tonight.

Howard is here power washing the house and trying desperately to hook up the bathroom sink. The last I heard he bought a hose that was 1" too short on one side. He painted yesterday, and to me, it is really plain. After all I had lovely wallpaper in there for "ever", now it is all Navajo white (sort of an eggshell color).

The mold on the siding is tough and he is having difficulty getting it off.

Other than that, just kicking back with the normal Saturday/Sunday chores, church, and starting to swap summer clothes for fall, and see what more I can get rid of.

The mother of the twins wants to "hang out" with me a week from tomorrow. What that really means I have no idea, but I love Becky and Josh and their guys - Ezra and Levi, so I will go. They normally go walking on the boardwalk since they live in AC. I am sure we will talk about it next Sunday, firm it all up.

Better go for now. I hear the power washer going off.

Take care all!! Norma
Old 10-30-2016, 12:01 PM
Nine Year Member

Norma, Been thinking about you! See you on FB wondering how you have been doing. Gave my sister some moringa leaves from my tree and now she is going to get the powder form. Saw the results the next day. With the cooler weather will not have as much to share. I might go with her and get a bigger tree that is older and keep it indoors in my porch until it warms up to put outside. Will have to call before I go to see if he has any available.

I have an old electric weed eater to use in the flower beds where I have my fruit trees that are close together. The lawn man shots grass with weed seed that lets grass grow where I don't want it. Did put mulch but the grass starts to grow in there too. Don't want to use weed killer and do damage. Have a larger battery operated one that we bought to use at the mobile home we still have. Helps to keep the place neat. Otherwise enjoying the day. No shopping today.

Last edited by Sueanne; 10-30-2016 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:43 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Sueanne, Yes I suppose it would be difficult to know who I was without a picture. But such is life, I don't like my picture taken.

Anyway, I have been taking the moringa tablets and I do see a difference, I have much more energy. Can't wait to get to the store now to check on the papayas.
Old 10-31-2016, 05:29 AM

Good morning all!!

Howard got the whole house powerwashed, and the garage/shed too. It is beautiful again.

He will be back, something about the p-trap was cracked also, so he is picking up another one. If that is cracked, maybe that was the source of the leak that caused the bathroom to be in disarray to begin with.

I have moved everything in the bathroom again, hopefully for the last time.

I need to make a small trip to BJ's and WMart when he is done.

I slept until 7:30 which is really late for me.

I spent $27.02 yesterday at the supermarket and saved $17.67 so I think I am back in the game again!

Better go for now. I need to get breakfast before Howard shows up. Hopefully this is the last of his trips here.

Take care all!

Norma
Old 10-31-2016, 09:42 AM
6 yr member
FamilyCorner Addict

Happy Halloween Spent the weekend mowing the grass and finish sanding the deck. Now to buy stain and get that done in the next week or so. My parents stopped yesterday. We also seen Dan's parents yesterday. Making all meals from home.

Charlotte
Old 10-31-2016, 04:17 PM

Well gang while I'm thinking of it will go ahead and close this thread with a redirect.

Tired tonight 29 kids so far make that 31 now.

Well another girl passed the drug test so hopefully though it's a little late we'll have another worker.

Anna
Old 10-31-2016, 04:19 PM

Thread Closing

Please join us for the November thread as we continue our frugal ways

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/w...er-2016-a.html

Anna

Closed Thread