Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 10:42 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

What Did You Do Frugal Today? January 2009

For encouragement in frugal ways--large and small--look no further. This is where we share helpful hints for stretching our money.

What did YOU do frugal today?
Old 12-31-2008, 12:34 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

subbing
Old 12-31-2008, 12:48 PM
Assistant Moderator

subbing
Old 12-31-2008, 12:57 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Frugal for me?Well since I did have to to Lowes.I took the 2 younger kids with me as I had free admission at the Playstation and I aslo let my middle dd bring her b/f with us.I had a coupon for her to use.We did buy food there but the food was on special for 99 for 1 slice of pizza or a hot dog.So that was the only money I spent.Oh and I did use up my coupons at Hardees for us to eat later on.Then I went to Lowes and spent too much money.I am home for the night and the b/f is at home with her famil.I am now trying to get over the bad headache I got and oh the pop was free too.
Mish
Old 12-31-2008, 01:35 PM

Happy New Years Eve my friends...

I hope that 2009 will be a healthy and prosperous year for all of you and your families and friends.

Anna
Old 12-31-2008, 01:43 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hi all..I just got caught up...not much frugal here..i cant get scotts oven to work..or mine either...soooo im trying to make a potroast in the microwave...my day is going pretty well..lol..

other than that...Scott has been looking up flights to Portland for all of us. Now I'm trying to figure out what to take on the plane in our carry on bags to make the flight as good as possibal for the kids. I think the total time for drive to the airport, the flight, and the drive from Portland to his daughters house, will be a total of about 10 hours. Im thinking of seeing if we can stay in a hotel the night before,because im always late..

anyone know of ideas for a flight?

plus we are also going to Gatlinberg this summer too. So this is a huge thing for me and the kids. We dont get treated like this often..and Im really likeing it..

Lisa your bedroom looks great..i think i may paint this summer.

new navy wife...welcome...

has anyone seen patrice?

thats all i can remember from the old posts..have a good day all..ill be back later.

Ericka

http://ehale.avonrepresentative.com/
Old 12-31-2008, 01:49 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Happy New Year to all and I pray 2009 will be a great year for all of us
Old 12-31-2008, 02:13 PM

Erica

Hopefully LoriMae will come on and possibly give you some advice since she's in that area.

Anna
Old 12-31-2008, 02:45 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Just subbing.
Old 12-31-2008, 02:55 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Happy new year to all my dear friends stay safe

Closed Thread