What Did You Do Frugal Today VIIII - Page 39 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.50 average.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:06 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

WOW! Anna I sure hope you get the camper how cool would that be? They did a really good job of taking the pics so you could see it from all angles.

Frugal today is going to dinner to celebrate our neighbors 91st b-day. He treats. We tried to pay and leave the tip before but he says no cause he asked us to go, so he pays. We got him a Columbia Sportswear fleece jacket. Tried to find one with HD logo on it but everybody was out.

Ericka, Trenton sure looks like Joe. Nice looking family, would like to see pics of the rest.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:09 PM
Assistant Moderator

Rivermom,

I was curious... I use fels naptha, washing soda and borax. Isn't homemade just great?

I haven't decided on what or how much candy to make.... It will just be us this year. My dd and I are having a hard time with that. We need to get over it. I want a big get together but don't want to do all the work.

Frugal was doing nothing today. I mean nothing.... I did put up the rest of the Christmas decorations. I haven't put many up this year but the house looks nice and festive with all of it up. Will put up some outside things tomorrow.

Finished our hs newsletter. It can be in the mail tomorrow, hopefully....
Old 12-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Assistant Moderator

Here is a link on how to use baskets for storage.

http://www.tipztime.com/artman/publi...le_00224.shtml

There are some neat ideas in here..... I can't remember who said they had too many baskets..... here are more ideas.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

dd got a new dog today here is a picture she was free
Attached Images

Old 12-10-2004, 02:36 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

boggsz- Cute dog. What kind is she/he?

Sarah

Honorary Members

Old 12-10-2004, 02:56 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Sarah,, The lady said she was a ****erspainal/jackrussal she's a really good dog we are still debating on weather to keep her in side or out i just hate the thoughts of training

Old 12-10-2004, 03:24 PM
Nine Year Member

Quote:
Originally posted by OSI
Karen

Thanks... can you believe they are giving this away for free? There is nothing wrong with it but some plumbing and for us doing overnighters probably won't even need that or replace it with one of those portable kind?

Anna
OSI..... Love the camper it is in such great shape. Hope you get it.
________
Sueanne

Old 12-10-2004, 03:31 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Love the pic of your dd and the new dog , Boggsz.
When I started training my new dog Sam, I used the commands of No, Stay and Let's Go...Also at night kept him in the bedroom with me, he didn't have access to another room, Pups don't like to go do their potty business in the room they sleep in. Sam was very easy to train. The only time he is naughty is when left in the house alone or in the pickup, doesn't have an accident, but chews up anything plastic he can get at.

OSI...a free camper, well certainly wish you luck on that ...how does the person who is giving it away, decide who to give it too? Very nice interior /exterior. Can't beat the price !!!

Joy
Old 12-10-2004, 03:43 PM

Bummer

Somebody got the camper before me. I knew it would be like that, you get so many people "bidding"on the same item, alot give these sad stories which you don't know if they are true or not. Anyways, it just goes to show you can get some nice things on Freecycle. Last week someone posted a 94 Jeep in running condition.

Anna
Old 12-10-2004, 04:15 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Joy,, I think we have decided to keep her outside but let her in throught he day sometimes she well be in alot

Closed Thread