Why are women who are trying to date skinny

• Hi there, I was noticing my neighbors yesterday. Three of the women were in go shape, exercising and concerned with their weight. Then they got boyfriends and started to gain the weight back. I am happily married and have always struggled with my weight. I guess it comes down to they have more time when they are single. What do you guys think?
  • Suedaly2001
    Hi, I can only speak for myself but when I was single I was on the go all the time. Wore a size 1 and there were times when I didn't even think about eating. Met my now husband and after we were married he wanted me to eat dinner every night, there is weight gain, complained that I didn't eat enough, more wieght gain, and then we don't get out like we use to, don't run around with friends like I use to and the weight just starts to appear. It's normal. You're married and normally doing less therefore you're getting a lot less exercise and you gain weight. I'd not let myself get overly overweight or anything and my husband wouldn't either but for the most part I think it's just the change of lifestyle that does it.
  • Hey everyone. I don't think being married makes you gain weight. I've been married for almost 2 years and I've been the same weight 120lbs. Well I recently gave birth so I'm at 130lbs. I think the weight gain is due to your age. The older you get the slower your metabolism becomes. I'm in my twenties so not much of a problem yet, but I probably will have a problem when I get older.