Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Weight Loss Trying to lose weight? You are not alone. Find a buddy or simply get support here.

Old 06-06-2002, 04:35 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Just to share with you. I lost 19 inches and 33 lbs and went from a size 22 grad dress down to a size 7/9 wedding dress just in time for my wedding. I have never felt better!
Old 06-06-2002, 04:44 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Congratulations!

You all give me the inspiration I need to lose 30 pounds.

prariregirl
Old 06-06-2002, 06:27 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

I did it without dieting or excercise. You can do it.
Old 06-06-2002, 06:49 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi rumble-

Can you tell us what you did different to lose the weight.
Old 06-06-2002, 07:05 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

You would probably have to email me and I can tell you through email, because people might be offended if I posted how I did it because they would think I was "selling" them something. I don't want to make anyone upset. After all we are all trying to lose weight right? And we are all here to offer suggestions and support to eachother right?
Old 10-03-2003, 10:00 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I lost!

I lost another 1.8 pounds this week so in the past two weeks I have lost a total of 5.2 pounds!!!!!!!!!!! I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TX Chef Fran
Old 07-03-2004, 07:47 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello. 3 years ago, I was at 150lbs (I'm only 5'2) and decided I needed to lose some weight. With diet and exercise, I lost 30lbs in two months. I've keep the same weight until I got pregnant last year, I got up to 169lbs, 49lbs weight gain!. Then I weighed 149lbs after giving birth. In about two months I weighed 134lbs. I didn't exercise, all I did was eat healthy since I can't diet when breastfeeding. I think to lose weight, you must have the will power.
Old 07-06-2004, 03:55 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I didnt lost.

... but I AM GOING TO. I will not buy me any nice presents until I start on a diet properly. I'm on 193p, and I want to get to 155p by the end of the year . I'm begining to eat compulsively (too anxious, I guess...)... so, back to prozac I am.

Keep you posted!

fatima

"Stones in my path, I pick them all up: one day, I'm going to build a castle!" - Fernando Pessoa, (portuguese poet)