Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Old 05-06-2003, 12:23 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Carol

Yakima, have family still there,
Old 05-06-2003, 01:55 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I grew up in Silverdale, and my parents live in Coeur d'Alene, which is near Spokane.

Carol

Old 05-07-2003, 06:33 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

C_harlow

I have traveled all over the U S , and Coeur d'Alene is my favoirite place. What a view from the interstate hwy, but now with the new bridge it's not as easily viewed.

We camp up north of there @ Silver Beach resort, which is such a nice quiet area, bass fishing is great there to.
Old 05-07-2003, 07:28 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

czechlady,would you believe my parents can see the bridge from their window! They have a log home on the side of the mt with a beautiful view of the lake. They don't mind the bridge. They use to do a bed and breakfast in their home.

Carol
Old 05-07-2003, 07:34 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

C_harlow

What a great place to have a home, and a view that can't quit.
Would love to live in that area.

Don't think I would get the other half to leave the ranch. Getting away to RV is a job in itself.

Joy
Old 05-23-2003, 04:24 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I called a friend the other day and told her that I spotted a plastic coated wire fence in someone's garbage - and I knew they were looking for one. The perfect fit for just the right price!
Old 05-27-2003, 08:16 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I went garbage picking this afternoon just down the street at a house, a rental, that the tenants just moved from. I got a wicker shelving unit that was blue that I spraypainted white and is already in my bathroom to hold towels and face cloths. I also found a hard plastic Barbie carrying case that had some dirt on the front that once washed up looks brand new, found an iced tea container that has the spigot on the bottom, also filthy but washed with some bleach and looks good as new, and also a Christmas alabaster decoration, a mountain with a train around it. They had some chairs there but someone picked those and also a box fan, but that was gone by the time I got finished and got down there. Oh well!

Garbage day tomorrow. I was out tonight and didn't find anything that I liked. I'll go out in the a.m., early. Will let you all in on it if I find anything good!

Lisa