Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Clubs > Trade, Swap & Sell

Trade, Swap & Sell Do you have items that you do not want? Is there something you are looking for? If so, stop in and see what there is for trade or visit our online garage sale.

Old 10-10-2012, 08:38 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

I will PM you with a site for a free Indian Princess bed doll or you can make it into a pillow bed doll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dora8777 View Post
i am looking for patterns that are free to crochet due to only my husband working... i would love any help with finding some. i will attach a picture of the type i am looking for. please help me if can
Old 10-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Forum Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Humble thank you

thank you so much i greatly appreciate it!!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 09:35 AM
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Hi Dora

Just wanted to pop in and say hello from a fairly close neighbor here in Columbus, Ohio. We were vendors in Heath, Ohio till last year at the Finders Keepers Craft Mall. Are you familiar with that store? It's next to Joann Fabrics.

Those bed dolls are darling.. too bad I have doggies, I can see them now running through the house with one of those, LOL!

I wish I had the patience to follow patterns, was just thinking my daughter would love one of those.

Anna
Old 10-10-2012, 10:13 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

Buddy Beanie Baby made some really pretty ones. I don't have alot of patience either.. I start a project & get frustrated & put it down & don't get it finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaInOhio View Post
Hi Dora

Just wanted to pop in and say hello from a fairly close neighbor here in Columbus, Ohio. We were vendors in Heath, Ohio till last year at the Finders Keepers Craft Mall. Are you familiar with that store? It's next to Joann Fabrics.

Those bed dolls are darling.. too bad I have doggies, I can see them now running through the house with one of those, LOL!

I wish I had the patience to follow patterns, was just thinking my daughter would love one of those.

Anna
Old 10-10-2012, 10:20 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

Dora, I'm sorry the link won't work. It didn't for me either. I got it by going to the main page of the website. Scroll down til you see Harvest Moon in the right hand column. It's free to print out. If you can't print it out, PM me your mailing address & I'll mail it to you.

http://www.barbscrochet.com/id254.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dora8777 View Post
thank you so much i greatly appreciate it!!!!
Old 10-13-2012, 04:00 AM
Forum Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

thank you minnie i have found one so far and am going to check out the rest of them...
anna hun if i get them done i will get ahold of you and send you pics of them and see if we can make her one for you
Old 10-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Location: I live in the foothills of Maine and near a major river. The area is quiet but we can be in a large city that has everything that you would want to visit. WE're two hours from Old Orchard Beach and it is so beautiful
Dora, I'm fairly sure I have the Indian pattern, I'll check tomorrow. I also have some other ones too.
Old 10-13-2012, 04:16 PM
FamilyCorner Addict

I printed them out in case the file I sent her won't open. The one I sent her was for a Pineapple bed doll. It's really pretty, but haven't started on it yet. I'm attaching a picture of it
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2012, 08:09 PM
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Dora

Let me know I'd be more than happy to pay for it.. btw, my daughter is 33 years old but she loves handmade things.

Minny

That doll looks so pretty.. where do you get the dolls, Michaels? That's the only place I remember seeing doll parts. And what size is the doll?

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back here, our computer crashed on Thursday I think it was? Had to finally accept defeat at 1:30am this morning and bought a new tower.

Anna
Old 10-14-2012, 05:32 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

Anna, I'm not sure what the actual size of the doll is, but it fits a pillow doll. I think they are all one size. I think Michaels may have them, or maybe Joann's or Hobby Lobby.. probably just about any craft store. I think I"ve even seen them on ebay.

[QUOTE

Minny

That doll looks so pretty.. where do you get the dolls, Michaels? That's the only place I remember seeing doll parts. And what size is the doll?

Anna[/QUOTE]