Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Toddlers What did your toddler do today? Is he getting into everything? Tell us all about the smiles and frustrations here!

Old 11-10-2013, 10:14 AM

Miss Money Penny, if my daughter couldn't make the crib roll at least a little, she would get very upset. That is why the crib was tied to the doorknob.

One of her better tricks was at the table while in her high chair. One day I noticed her milk was fuller than when I gave it to her. And her peas were almost gone which she really didn't like. Turned out all her peas were in the glass of milk.
Old 11-10-2013, 10:35 AM
FamilyCorner Postaholic

LOL, Seleach! The little stinker!

My mom said that on more than one occasion she remembers going in to change baby brother, and being confronted with peas and other various (whole) food items rolling and falling out of his rubber pants as she pulled them off to change his diapers! LOL!

Guess my baby brother, too, took to hiding disliked supper-menu veggies!
Old 11-10-2013, 11:17 AM

Amazing how little kids can figure things out.

When my son was about 3 he got his dad's pliers and a screwdriver and took his pedal car apart as much as it could be taken apart. He was so proud of himself with all the pieces laying there. I told him he had to put it back together. He did except for 1 small piece that he just could not remember where it was supposed to go. His dad showed up. After that the car was taken apart and put back together very often. He grew up to be a mechanic. My daughter became a psychiatrist.

They are both deceased and I sure miss them. But I have a lot of memories.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:28 AM
FamilyCorner Postaholic

My heart feels likes it's been broken, Seleach. I am so sorry.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:55 AM

Thank you. That is part of life. Something you have to accept and then move on.
I enjoy my memories of the funny things and the good things. I have 1 grandson and identical twin great-grandsons. I can see my son in all 3 of them. My daughter had no children.
Old 11-10-2013, 11:59 AM
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Seleach. You have strength beyond that of what I will ever have or learn to have. Hugs.