First Loose Tooth!

• My DD is not a baby any more! She discovered a loose front tooth this morning. When I checked it out, both of her bottom front teeth are loose--with the left being more wiggly than the right. She will be 5 at the end of May so this was a bit of a shock to me! The dentist said that everything looks normal and that because she got her baby teeth early, there was a chance that she would lose them early, too.
    It seems that they grow up so fast these days!

• We have the opposite problem. My 6 year old has both of his bottom perment teeth in but the problem is he has not lost the baby teeth and they are not even wiggling.
  • Quote: We have the opposite problem. My 6 year old has both of his bottom perment teeth in but the problem is he has not lost the baby teeth and they are not even wiggling.
    Have you talked to his dentist about possibly removing his baby teeth so that his permanent teeth have room to grow?

My DD's teeth are still loose but have not fallen out yet.
  • I mentioned it at the last appointment in Feb but he wanted to wait. Our next appointment is in Aug. It looks really funny.
  • my oldest daughter(5yrs) has her 1st loose tooth they do grow up too fast
    happy holidays everyone I look forward to getting to know you
    Janean

[link has been removed by moderator. Please read our spam rules before posting links. Contact barbszy for more information.]