Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.
Old 03-29-2003, 05:15 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Lightbulb KID'S Version--Postcard Swaps from Anywhere!!

Here is where children can post each other to swap postcards from different states and countries. Moms PLEASE supervise your children here to keep it safe for everyone--ie-no public postings of addresses (PMs or e-mails only) etc.

Have fun and hope you get lots of cards!!!!

PS--Moms--if you're not already a member of the Adult version of Postcard Swaps--please feel free to join us--then you and your kids can get "good mail" together!!

Last edited by klcrn; 03-31-2003 at 11:49 AM.
Old 03-29-2003, 06:32 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Thanks!

;-)
Klcrn

Thanks for starting this thread. It is late now and girls are in bed. I know where I will be taking them tomarrow..OUT TO BUY POSTCARDS!

If anyone is interested in swapping with an 11 yr old and a 5 yr old girl just pm us and they will get them on there way.

Patti
Old 03-30-2003, 06:40 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

My kids are in bed also, but know they are willing to participate because they have enjoyed getting the cards from the first postcard swap. Now I can get cards in my own name!!!

I have a 5yo daughter and a son who just turned 10. Now I just have to remember to sign on and let them check earlier.
Old 03-31-2003, 06:03 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Brooke thinks this is great!

Everyday that I get cards she always says.....did I get one? Now she can get some of her own! I have most of your addresses already but I need to know the names.....pm me if you would like to trade with Brooke! Have fun everyone!~Pam.

I'm proud to be a Postcard Angel
Old 03-31-2003, 08:15 AM
BoggsZ

Hi Samantha is 7 on april 15 and she thinks this is great if any one wants to swap with her just send her one most of you have my address from PCA but if not pm me and ill send it to ya this is a great thing for kids have a great day.
Old 04-10-2003, 04:50 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

New kids swapping and postcard group

Hi everyone,

My name is Kristy. I am from North carolina and i am a member of the postcard angels group. I have started a new swapping postcard group for kids from familycorner and from the postcard angel group. so far we have 20 plus kids in our new group and they are all from postcard angels. we would be delighted to get some from here to. This is my frist post on here. If anyone would like to check out our group here is the place you need to go to Postcard_Kid_Buddies_from_Anywhere-s...ahoogroups.com The group is listed as private so it is not listed in the directory for yahoogroups. We will have many things going on in the group such as postcard swaps of course, secret angel swaps, bingo games, swaps, and much more. hope to see some of you join our group. thank you.

Kristy Ferguson
Old 04-19-2003, 09:37 PM

Need some info on this group

Hi everyone,
I need some info on this group. I made a boo boo on Postcard Angels & approved a member before I knew how old she was... I approved a kid of 14! Do the parents have to sign up first to let the kids join this group or can the kids sign up themselves? Is there a age limit? Give me some info on this please.
Old 04-20-2003, 11:42 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Question I'm not sure either, Minny??

I noticed that one of our new members was a "little" young!! I don't know what FC's policy is on the ages for use of the forums....

I figured this thread would be used by younger children, that's why I suggested parent's supervision I'm not sure about a 14 yr old....I'm at a loss.

Any suggestions from the Moms who's kids use this thread??
Old 04-20-2003, 11:51 AM

Thanks, Kim, I'll write to Shawn & ask her if the kids are allowed to sign up or if they have to have their parents do it. I'm thinking of starting a group for Teens...some of the kids here seem to be between 6 & 10 or 11, so thought I'd get a group going just for teens.
Old 04-20-2003, 12:01 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Sounds like a good idea, Minny--a 14 yr old is probably a little to old to be with the younger kids but not quite old enough for the adult group...

A TEEN group sounds just the ticket--maybe we could break down the groups--12 and under--which needs a parent's supervision and 13-17 or 18, that could be more on their own.

We'll have to see what Shawn says about the age limits if there is any....

Closed Thread