FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Swap from previous months (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/swap-previous-months/)
-   -   Cards for July (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/swap-previous-months/29862-cards-july.html)

bar_bar 06-20-2012 11:00 PM

Cards for July

So much as been on my plate lately that I forgot what month we are in. I realize back at Easter we talked about a July Swap, but it so close to July 4th that I think it would be hard to do one. So I'm trying to find out if anyone has made cards and if so please post it here where we can do it on a one to one basis.. So sorry.. but fighting depression has been difficult on me... tks

2nd question if no one has made them, do you just want to do a summer July them of some kind and if so give me some suggestions.. or we could do it as a Summer theme and leave it open.. Let me hear some feed back and then in Aug get them send out..

I guess the main question 1 or 2, and if it is 1 post that you do have cards to swap for 4th of July.

tks

CHADSMOM 06-21-2012 09:52 AM

Bar_Bar, I had not prepared any sort of card... like you the time had passed me by as of lately ;) But a late summer exchange would be fine with me, August would be perfect for me, but I just go with the flow!

HAPPY6 06-21-2012 07:38 PM

Bar-Bar, I have not made any 4th of July cards.....A summer card swap around the 1st week of August would be great. It could be as simple as a"Happy Summer Days" to you card. Like Diana, I'll just go with the flow.....I hope/pray you're feeling better, Bar-Bar.

apricot 07-04-2012 01:27 AM

Barbar, I too hope that you are feeling better. A summer or friendship theme for August might be nice.

bar_bar 07-05-2012 12:36 AM

ok, Mid summer it will be, so who wants to sign up for it.
I'm thinking of a suprize Card exchange let it be about summer, fun, thrills and giggles, your favorite drink, it open game.
How does that sound to you ladies?
we would swap in Mid Aug, it will have slow down for me by then... hopefully and I should be on a even key with my meds.

let me know.

HAPPY6 07-05-2012 10:20 AM

A mid Summer surprise card exchange sounds good to me..........Count me in!
Bar-Bar I hope you're feeling well....

apricot 07-05-2012 07:19 PM

Barbar, it sounds like a fun theme. I'd like to join and will send you a PM with my addy.

bar_bar 07-06-2012 12:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
At this moment the list includes

HAPPY6
apricot
CHADSMOM
myself
who will be Next ?

I'll be taking names till July 27th
names will go out on JUly by the 31st
if not sooner but after the 27th
depending on my time schedule.

tHEME:
suprize Card exchange
let it be about summer, fun, thrills and giggles,
your favorite sUMMER drink OR receipe,
it open game
AS long as it is a summer card

cau 07-06-2012 01:11 PM

Count me in, I was just thinking I missed getting cards and had to wait until Oct for Halloween. :sunnnn:
:usa:

happymomof4 07-06-2012 03:08 PM

I am in.