Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Old 07-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Got a question are these suppose to be home made cards?
Old 07-07-2012, 09:25 AM
Nine Year Member

Count me in....

Patti, The cards do not have to be home made.....They can be home made or store bought.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Patti no thery can come from the store, I got my Halloween ones at the $ store.

Old 07-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Thanks both of you. If this is to be mid August I am in. Sounds nice.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Assistant Moderator

Am I right in saying that we send to everyone on this list, if so no I can't it's too expensive.
If we are to swap one on one I can, the cards are not the problem the postage is $2.35 X 9(?) is over $21 Eeek!

Old 07-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Sorry, with my depression that I fight, sometimes I forget things quicker than used to be, then with age, well what can I say I'm forgetful...

If you would like to trade with the entire list I do need to know that, but if you can only do some let me know how many. You may perfer to send me a message to let me know to see how I can work this out. I'm not promising that u will get from everyone on the list if you only going to swap a few.. hope that doesn't sound rude, but trying to be fair too. Especially if the you live out of the country for the sames would be high for them too, and them sending out to you and you can only do a few. Well I think we should draw to see who gets that person... and let it be a surprizse on who your swap partner will be... does that make sense?

The swap will go out in Mid Aug around the 15th...

I know a few send out cards early due to having address, that's ok, I just need to know you will be doing that. As I would hate to know you send to someone that may have a different address these days.. and I know some that has moved or was thinking of it.

Again if you want to send to someone that is not on your list of names due to that person is only swapping a few, I need to know that too,and it will be left up to you in doing that,but you do not need to unless you are the person in the drawing for that person.. does that make sense...

again I'm learning with my depression I'm more self concious about if things make sense for I don't always feel like it does... It's like brain, lips/fingers don't work together all the time now...

thanks.

any other questions,feel free to ask..
to those that have ask I will not put your name down until I know for sure you are in.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:23 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Good Morning Bar-Bar! You can put me down to send to all who signed up~Chad will be going off to college on August 13 and I am going to be in need of something to occupy my mind until I get used to him being away...Thanks

Unknown
Old 07-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Assistant Moderator

Barbar 1 partner swap would be good for me thank you.
I will PM you this and my address even though that's the same.
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us,

Old 07-09-2012, 06:51 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Bar-Bar let us know how many are in it and then I will know if I can do all. Hope that made sense. Hope you are feeling better
Old 07-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Count me in for all