Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Old 02-25-2005, 08:07 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Hey Chad, Nick says thank you for his envelope. He and his sister both opened it in the car and were oohing and ahhing over pictures and whatever else was in the envelope. I did not get to see it. lol Nick said he would have to send a picture but will have to get one.

Sent out postcards to both Chad and Chynna, so watch those mailboxes again.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 02-25-2005, 09:07 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I want to remind everyone that the month is coming to a close. I need for every to fill out the questionnaire. We are working to get this on-line and if not I will send you one by email.

A reminder that when you joined the club you agreed to send 4 postcards out.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 02-27-2005, 08:30 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Here is the link for the questionnaire that must be filled out by all participants of the postcard club.

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...threadid=13947

Old 02-28-2005, 03:42 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Robin, Tell Nick he will be getting another postcard in the next few days. Chad was sick last week a couple of days and had a relapse . He began Sunday morning with a temp over 103... Was still 102.7 this morning, but when he wakes up from this syrup that knocks him into la-la land I'll get him to fix it for Nick! He said he felt better this morning-BUT fever too high to be around others. We don't have school today anyway- it is sleeting /raining here.

Unknown
Old 02-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Will do. Tell Chad we hope he gets better soon.

We must be having similiar weather, it rained, turned to sleet then snow here. Ours still had school. Nick was telling me he is off Friday due to a professional day for teachers.

Old 03-02-2005, 03:37 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Darla

India is sending another postcard today. We were a bit behind due to two boughts of illness! But she would like to maybe start emailing so that yall can get to know each other a bit better.

She's hoping to hear from you soon, too.
mommy to India, Taylor and Trinity
Old 03-02-2005, 06:12 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Hello Nick Chad said to thank you for the Harry Potter card that he received today! He likes Harry Potter movies. He also said he had fun being your Pal for this past month Your postcard should be there anytime...

Unknown
Old 03-02-2005, 08:05 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Nick received the patriotic card from Chad today. He hopes he is feeling better. Also said to say he has not been to the White House. He also has enjoyed having Chad and who knows they will probably have each other again.

Old 03-03-2005, 05:57 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

India......

Darla wants me to say thank you for the ecard she received today and to thank you for the postcards and valentine.We have also been sick and behind on mailing stuff...please accept our apology.She has a package waiting to be mailed but hasn't made it to the post office because I have been too sick to leave the house.It will be mailed out tomorrow tho,so it should get there quickly. Darla wants very much to keep in touch and get to know you better! I will email your mom (offline) and give her Darla's email addy and you can email her.She is looking forward to having a long-lasting friendship with you Hope you are all feeling better by now.Darla is starting to get sick,too,so hopefully she won't get anything too bad. Take care and talk to you soon!!

Elaine(Darla)

David's wife Elaine