Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-28-2004, 05:55 PM
A Member of the Family
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Jerrica wants to thank Nick for the post cards. Also the email didn't go to la la land of the computer world. It arrived. She sent one to Nick, but probably didn't do it right. Bet that one went to the land of lost emails. ooops

Niki wants to thank Darla for her posties. She will add more next time. Had to go do homework.

Also Niki wants to thank her last month pal, Mary for the gift she sent. She has been wearing it ever since.

Kevin says thank you to Joey for his post card. He has sent 2 more and they should be arriving soon.

There are packages going out tomorrow from Jerr, Niki, Chris and Kevin to Ryan, Joey, Darla and Nick. Let us know if they haven't arrived by friday, please.

All my grandchildren say this is fun.

Maryann

Maryann

We learn lessons in the school of suffering
that we can learn in no other way.

Old 11-28-2004, 09:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Maryanne - Nick is enjoying it too. He and Chris are still talking by IM. Chris beeped in tonight and told us of his new name so we would know it was him.

I know we owe our fourth card and they will go out this week but with the death in the family we did not do it yet.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 11-30-2004, 04:07 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Kristin

Kristin,
Mary wanted me to write you and tell you thank you for the cards. She got another one yesterday. You don't need to send a stamp or 37 cents, because the P.O. delivered your card without being postage due.

She also asks for your prayers and said to tell you she came home from her Dad's in Iowa with strep throat and fever. She is missing school today (and probably tomorrow, too). She is going to the doctor this morning.

This morning, she is holding ginger ale down pretty well -- so far.

Have you gotten her cards and her snail mail package???? She hopes you liked her choices of post cards.

If you write her on this thread, I will print it out for her to read.

She had to miss gymnastics training last night and must have really been feeling sick because she goes --sick or not -- usually.

Take care!

Mary's Mom
Old 12-01-2004, 12:23 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

The November questionnaires have been sent out. Please complete these and return as soon as possible.

If anyone is wanting to join the group please let us know.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 12-01-2004, 03:07 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Hi Jamie, Andy says thank you so much for the stickers and the postcards this month!! He was so excited when he found a package waiting for him in our mailbox!!

Thanks for a fun month!!

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 12-03-2004, 06:00 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Darla wants to thank you Niki for the package in the mail today! She was so thrilled with her stickers and balloon kit!! She has been sick for a week and it really made her day that you sent it to her Thank you from her,and from me,too!!

Hugs,
Darla(and Elaine)

David's wife Elaine

Old 12-03-2004, 10:17 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Nick wants to thank Jerrica for the postcard. He will answer her questions either by postcard or e-mail.

Old 12-07-2004, 11:05 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

To: Kristin Formaro

Hi, Kristin!

Mary asked me to write you and let you know she got your snail mail package in the mail today. She said thanks very much!

I was meeting her for lunch at her school, so I brought it with me and surprised her. She opened it in front of all her friends and bragged as she took out each item. She just loved everything! She was so funny. She would reach in and say, "Now, let's see what else is in here for Mary..." She's such a drama queen!

The last thing she unwrapped was the bubble bath, and one of her girlfriends snatched it and ran away with it, as she emptied her lunch plate. Mary was yelling at her to bring it back as the bell rang ending lunchtime. One of the boys was going to get it from her, but she finally returned it. Mary kept the pocketbook notebook and gave me the bubble bath, asking me to make sure it got home safe and sound!

She loves to write and was just delighted with her gifts.

She also said we have not heard if you liked her postcards or not. Did you recognize any of them?

Mary enjoyed being your pc pal for November.

She is looking forward to getting to know her new pal for December, too (apldumplin's DD Darla - hey, she could be referred to as DDD!)

Mary's Mom
Julie Lowe
Old 12-07-2004, 08:17 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Jerrica, Nick loves his caldendar. He looked at each one and read about them. He recognized some of them from pictures that his Grandma took when his Uncle was stationed in Germany. He shared the stickers with his sister. Thanks!