Kids' Postcard Swap Thank-You

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • Joanna says thank you to LEA for the cool postcard! Joanna likes music so it was a great choice. Lea wanted to know what school Joanna goes to. It is Saint Peter's School.
  • Nicky wants to say thank you to Tony for the post card. And she also enjoyed the email picture he sent of him and his brothers and sister on their vacation.

Kevin says thank you to Nick for the post cards. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to say at first. So for days he didn't write anything. Then I talked to him and told him anything he would say to a friend would be ok. After that, he was fine.

I had forgotten how shy some kids can be in new situations.

Thanks for your patience.

Nicole, Kevin and Maryann
  • Hi there

Jamie wants to thank jason for the very cool postcard he received today!!

Ryan also wants to thank Chad for yet anouther great card!!! Thanks a million he says!!! Thanks for the puzzle e-card too!!

Hugs
    Debbie
  • I have to apologize in being remiss about posting the postcards Autumn has received and the emails too!!

Autumn has received two postcards from Elilai and has sent a couple back to her - although I don't know if they've been received yet.

Autumn's also enjoyed the emails, she tries to check daily for those but she's not always able to check her email.
  • Joanna got 2 postcards from Lea! She just loves them. We are getting another one ready to send out
  • Nick wants to say a Thank you to Kevin for the postcard.

Danielle received one from Paige today and says Thank you.

Both will be sending another one out tomorrow. They are enjoying receiving the cards and sending out. They too, wondered in the beginning what to say.
  • Thank You trekmom for the update!
    Quote:
    Originally posted by trekmom
    I have to apologize in being remiss about posting the postcards Autumn has received and the emails too!!

Autumn has received two postcards from Elilai and has sent a couple back to her - although I don't know if they've been received yet.

Autumn's also enjoyed the emails, she tries to check daily for those but she's not always able to check her email.
    Elilai has not yet received any PC's from Autumn but if they have been sent then we are hopeful they will come soon! It is very encouraging though to hear that Autumn received her PC's and got to read the emails. Our patience has been somewhat tested but we are so thankful to hear from you.

LovedMom
  • Lea wants to say thank you to Joanna
    She loved the puppy!!! She said he was so cute!!!

i loved it, thanks. this is lea
  • Angel thanks Joey for his postie…and hopes all who asked for one from him have by now gotten them! Sorry we took so long to get them out.
    Joey another one is in the mail!
  • Kevin wants Nick to know he has enjoyed getting the post cards from him. Also there is a surprise going out to Nick from Kevin.

Nicole is sending something to Tony. She hopes it's ok. She wants everyone to know that she's never done this before and hopes she's done ok.

I have explained to them both that all the youngsters involved have busy lives and are trying their best also to do a good job.
    This is a good lesson in committment and patience. Overall, in spite of the worrys, this has been fun for them.

Maryann