Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

States See who visits from your state!

Old 01-25-2003, 12:55 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Looking for MN members

Hi ~ just wondering who all out there is in MN & where everyone is from in MN. Would be fun to chat. Talk soon!
Old 01-25-2003, 01:49 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

gabbs - a warm greeting on a COLD and windy afternoon. Really getting tired of this weather
I live in norther MN - not too far from International Falls.
What kind of iterests do you have? I do all sorts of crafts. Am crocheting an afghan for one of my granddaughters right now - this is my forth one since fall.
Have a good evening.
Old 01-25-2003, 02:53 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi ~ I know what you mean about cold & windy! lol I live in SW MN. Each winter gets harder & harder on me. And this one was so mild!!! We still have only a dusting of snow. Makes me wonder what Spring will be like. I love all kinds of crafts as well. I also like scrapbooking *(when I have a chance) and stamping. We have a group of us that get together once a month & do a different craft idea. It's a great time to get something done. Otherwise I would have it half-finished & never get it done. :p

I am married and have 3 children ~ ages 12 (boy), 11 (girl), and 9 (boy). They are all in basketball right now. Run, run, run!!! I am currently going to paramedic school and work from home also.

Boy, you are way up there, aren't you? lol Talk to you soon! Take care!
Old 02-03-2003, 03:01 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Pinkie Winky

Hello!!

Right now we live in NW Iowa but my dh got transferred (he works at Polaris) and we are moving to Roseau MN... I guess that is north west MN..

We moved to Iowa from Winnipeg so it is nice to be moving back up north!!

We are buying a 40 acre hobby farm up there ... I have ALWAYS been a city girl so this should prove interesting!! LOL I am looking forward to the huge and private yard for the kids and dog to play in..
OH.. I have 2 kids Jaida 5 1/2 and Dradon 2 1/2 and Angel (our puppy) is 5 months (Golden retreiver)

Thats about it... I hope to get to know other moms in the area!!!

Sheri
Old 02-04-2003, 03:11 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

gabbs - Sorry I haven't talked sooner. Had a bout with sore neck and shoulder muscles last week and then I got the flu. Am still hanging on to that a little - ugh!!
My children are all grown, I have 3 kids, my oldest daughter is 35 and then a son 34 and the 'baby' daughter is 31. Lots of grandkids needless to say - 8.
I have been busy this winter TRYING to crochet afghans for each of the grandkids. I have finished 3 and working on 4th one.
I also enjoy ceramics, working with my scroll saw on wood projects, sewing, etc. Would like to get into rubber stamping and scrapbooking.
Well our spell of really cold has finally passed - thank the Lord.
My dh has been on disability for about 5 years, he has congestive heart failure and enlarged heart. He worked for the school district for many years and got tired of the bs he had to put up with and quit. He then drove truck till he got sick.
SherBear - where at in Iowa are you? I was born in Belmond, moved to MN. when I was 8. When I married the first time we moved back to Iowa and back to MN. in 1976. Still have lots of relatives down there. Bet you will be glad to be back closer to 'home'.
Have a great day to you both and talk to ya later.
Old 02-05-2003, 12:15 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Pinkie Winky

Hi there!
We are in Spencer right now... North west corner of IA..
I just got into scrapbooking before Christmas.. and I am HOOKED!!!!! I also do metal crafts...my problem is finding the time to do them
We are in the middle of selling and buying a house and stuff so not too much time (or energy) for crafts.

Talk to you soon!

Sheri