Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

States See who visits from your state!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.
Old 06-08-2002, 04:16 AM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Indiana

Hello Hoosiers, Since this is a brand new forum and I am not sure what to say I'll start with an introduction, I have been married for 35 years, have a grown son who has 4 children (grandchildren are the best) and a grown daughter. I love ren faires, grandchildren, photography, geneology, dogs, cats, camping, riding on our motorcycle, and this site. I manage a title insurance company and have been there 14 years. Am looking forward to retirement or at least to win the lottery. LOL I live in a small town about 45 minutes from Fort Wayne. This is the first forum I ever got involved with. Am not computer friendly even tho I work on one and have one at home. I just know what I have to know to do what I have to do.;-) I don't know if I will be able to help anyone with information but I will try.
Old 06-08-2002, 11:42 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Not a True Hoosier!

Hi! I have lived in Indiana for almost 3 years. I have a hubby and 3 daughters. Two of my daughters live in MO where they go to college. My youngest is going to be in 5th grade.
Where we live in Indiana is very pretty and quiet! We live in a small town called Mooreland.

I enjoy reading, making crafts, watching Hallmark Movies,hiking, traveling to see Family, and gardening.
I also like my online business.

Right now I am building a "grotto" in memory of my Mom with all her favorite flowers.
It keeps me very busy but it is a fun project!

Well back to email I go!

Ya'll have a Great Day!
Mary

Old 06-08-2002, 09:41 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello friends,
I am the 35 year old mom of 3 dk's (ages 8, 6, and 2) and have lived in Indiana all of my life. I went to Ball State University in Muncie and worked in Indianapolis where I met my dear hubby. We have been married 11 years and live here in Anderson (northeast of Indianapolis- about a 40 minute drive). I am a SAHM and my main hobby right now is decorating.
This forum should be fun. Hope to meet lots of other Hoosiers here.
Old 06-09-2002, 04:58 AM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Ball State

I went to Ball State for 1 year back in 1964-65. My older sister graduated from there and teaches deaf children. I had a boyfriend back home then and thought we'd be spending our lives together so who needed a degree. You guessed it. It didn't work out. But we all make our choices and I've had a pretty good life. Must have cause I've stuck it out for 35 years now with the man who tingles my toes.
Old 06-09-2002, 05:12 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Pinkie Winky Hey Hoosiers :)

Hi ladies
I am a 30 year old mom of 3 - one boy who is 9 and 2 girls who are 4 and 2. We live in St. John, IN which is in NW Indiana. It's about 35 miles south of Chicago.
I'm a SAHM, I've been married for 10 years, I love cooking, gardening, reading, and just having fun with my kids
It's great to hear from all of you!! Take care
Old 06-09-2002, 05:18 AM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Momszoo

Love your name. My ds and dil have 4 kids between the two of them and they call their place the zoo. LOL I'll be driving past you in a couple of weeks, hopefully, to attend the Bristol, WI. Ren Festival.
Old 06-09-2002, 05:40 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Ladyinmaille

Yes, we live up to the name It's definitely a zoo here, but I wouldn't have it any other way
I've been wanting to go to the Bristol Ren. Fair myself, I think my family would really enjoy it. Have fun!
I see you live near Ft. Wayne, we have a cottage in Angola... are you anywhere near there?
Old 06-09-2002, 10:36 AM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Momszoo

No, we live the other direction from Ft. Wayne, between Huntington and Wabash. Of all the ren faires we've been to, I like Bristol the best. My dh and I go with my dd and sil. Am trying to get my ds and dil to go with us sometime. You can dress in costume, if you like, or go in your street clothes. We all have costumes to wear and have a wonderful time. If you get an chance to go sometime, I don't think you will regret it. Even if you only go once and never go again I still think its worth it. There is one closer to you called Silverleaf, in Kalamazoo Michigan. We've never been but are going to try to make it this year. Oh, fudge, gotta return a phone call. Only have 1 line in and call wave.
Old 06-15-2002, 08:07 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello fellow Hoosiers!
I am a 45 year old mother of 2 grown daughters, and I have 3 grandchildren. I have been happily married for 19 years now to the most wonderful man. He came into my life when I thought my life was over (after a devastating divorce).
My interests, besides my darling grandchildren, are
INDIANA PACERS!!!! Yes Im a true Pacers fan, and I was crushed when they didn't beat NJ in the playoffs. Wait till next year!
I love crafting, especially painting.
I live in a VERY SMALL RURAL TOWN...and Im just sure no one has heard of it....Darlington. I think it's about 40 miles northeast of Indy. Just a hop, skip and jump from Crawfordsville. Anybody heard of it?
well, I hope to make new friends on here and exchange ideas. Im really into country/primitives and am an avid antique collector. They are all over my home.
Glad to be here!
Old 06-16-2002, 05:32 AM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Welcome Crissy

Can't say as I've heard of Darlington but I'm sure no one has heard of the small town I live in either. I do like the name tho. The only thing I'm allowed to paint are walls, preferably outside walls. LOL My dd on the other hand does beautiful water colors and colored pencil drawings. I, too, appreciate antiques. I keep telling my dh that the older he gets, the more I appreciate him.