Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

States See who visits from your state!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.
Old 06-29-2003, 07:36 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Cool this thread is up and running again

This was a pretty hot thread in the beginning. But then it just kind of quit. I am from southern Indiana...Loogootee to be exaCT. nOW AM IN mUNCIE, in IN THE CITY AND MISS THE ROLLING HILLS AND TREES DOWN SOUTH. i HAVE MISSED THIS THREAD....
Sorry caps got locked LOL!
Hugs,
Dreamweaver
Old 06-29-2003, 01:50 PM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Welcome Everyone

I'm sure all of the new ladies are gonna love it here on Family Corner. All of the ladies are so helpful and friendly and I'm sure you will make some lifetime friends here on this forum. Just jump in and make yourself at home.

I'm from a tiny town North of Indy and West of Fort Wayne and South of Goshen and East of Lafayette. Actually, right in the middle of nowhere. But I've lived here all my life except for the 3 years in the service with hubby.

I'm the mother of 2, a boy and a girl, and grandmother of 4 (2 boys and 2 girls), I enjoy photography, ren faires, gardening, camping, motorcycle rides, but most of all my grandkids.

I am retiring this week after 15 years managing an office because of health reasons. Trust me, I'm tickled pink to stop working. Now if I can just get my health back on track I'll be turning cartwheels in no time.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:46 AM
Head Moderator

Dreamweaver, I see signs telling of Loogootee all the time when I head in a few directions from home, never been there, must it MUST be CLOSE! Any Hoosiers still on here?

Last edited by cat lover; 11-26-2013 at 02:13 AM.
Old 11-22-2013, 06:56 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hi Cat Lover,

My DH likes to claim that I am a hoosier since we have lived here so long. We live in Evansville.

Blessings,
Dawn

Old 11-26-2013, 02:15 AM
Head Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom View Post
Hi Cat Lover,

My DH likes to claim that I am a hoosier since we have lived here so long. We live in Evansville.

Blessings,
Dawn

I have friends here that go to Evansville all the time to shop, but I've never gone that direction. They go to Mendards (sp) I believe is one their favorites!
Old 12-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Banned for SPAMMING
FamilyCorner Addict

Hi there. I live in Indpls. Have all my life. I lived in a suburb of Indpls. when growing up, and now just about 1/2 mile N of Beech Grove, just south of downtown.

MOM - My dh used to go to Evansville before we were married to go to Wolf's BBQ. Is that still there? He absolutely loved it.

CAT LADY - dh used to have a friend that had a cabin by Taswell, and they would go there on weekends and party or shoot guns.

Small world.
Hoosier born and bred.
Cheryl
Old 12-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Head Moderator

Wow, do you know the address of where their cabin was? Small world!!! We live in isolation here in Taswell, off from the actual point of Taswell; we are about a block from Mifflin. Rural area so not very big! lol The whole county has about 10,000 people!
Old 12-11-2013, 05:26 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hi pootersmommy,

Yes! Wolf's is still here, although I have never been to that establishment.