Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

States See who visits from your state!

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.
Old 12-10-2002, 06:21 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Craftybear, I got called away from the computer too! Want to try at 9:00 tonight?

janet
Old 12-10-2002, 06:37 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Pinkie Winky Good Morning Everyone!!

Thought I would check in and see how everyone is doing. Doesn't look like I got to get in on the chat last nite...but there will be other times I guess.

I am in Shoals at my daughter's and her new hubby's house. Wasn't really sure til the last minutes if I was going to get to come. Had trouble with a steel belt breaking on one of my tires on my car. But aat the last minute got a used tire and got it fixed. Got here about 7:30pm Sat. I hate that drive down here. But it is all worth it when I see my daughter and my grandaughter, Shana. She will be 10 months the 23rd of this month. She is such a joy!!She demands an awful lot of attention with pulling up on everything, letting go and hitting her poor head on the coffee table. I keep telling Laura Leigh, that's my daughter, I am going to saw those nasty corners off!! She can crawl faster than I can walk at times. Got to make sure door to bathroom is closed, actually all doors to rooms that haven't been totally childproofed! I forget how much energy it takes to be with one this age until I get back down here each month or so.

Today my daughter(need to look up those shortened terms for puter ) is having an ultrasound with dye to see if it is her gallbladder that is giving her so many problems. Won't find out results until this Fri. So I'll stay until then to see what they say. Haven't seen my other two grandchildren yet, they live in Jasper. They were busy this weekend so I'll have to wait until later this week I guess.

Hope all is well with everyone. Have a wonderful day!! Gotta go Shana is calling me

Dreamweaver(aka Lisa)
Old 12-10-2002, 07:23 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Thinking????? What is today? AH Tuesday!

NO energy and so I can't think straight!

Well, sounds like everyone is quite busy and Dreamweaver will need alot of rest when she gets home!
I hope your daughter's Dr. finds out what is wrong and takes care of her problem. We will pray for her!

I will be going to a Nurse Practioner tomorrow about my problem. She was highly recommended by a Dr.
So we shall see what she says.

Depending on how tired and how much energy I have tonight I will head for live chat at 9PM.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Mary
Old 12-10-2002, 07:33 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

mmbsl, good luck with your nurse practioner...hope you find the answers that you need.

I will pop into the chat room tonight at 9:00pm, hope to find some people there! lol Don't want to be there all by myself....

janet
Old 12-10-2002, 07:36 AM
Member of the Family

My recipe was featured! Get yours featured too!
FamilyCorner Groupie

I stopped in chat for a minute last night, but DH needed the puter to bid on E-bay. I will try again tonight at 9:00. Hopefully he won't have any bids coming up then.

I think I am finally starting to get over my cold. Still have some symptoms, but feel a little better. Hope it's done soon!

Lisa, I know what you mean about forgetting how much energy it takes to keep up with the little ones! I have a 4y/o GD and a 7 month GD. I watched them for a day a couple months ago and they wore me out! They live a couple hours away, so I don't get to see them as often as I would like. I am hoping to see them this Saturday.

"Cookery is not chemistry. It is an art. It requires instinct and taste rather than exact measurements."
- Marcel Boulestin

Special Member of the Family
Become an Honorary Member

Old 12-10-2002, 07:47 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I'll try to be there too!

The chat sounds fun so I'll try to be ther too Hope I can figure out how to do it. This computer confuses me sometimes But I will try. Is there a certain place I should go to besides the chat box at top of the page?

Ladyinmaille, I think nurse practioners are BETTER than Dr.s At least in my experience they have been. They seem to take more time and really listen to you. Also I think they are a little more up to date on things. Just my opinion. Being dizzy must be awful, I am praying for you

Dreamweaver
Old 12-10-2002, 07:53 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

I am losing my Patience!

Marcia- I tried to add you to MSN Messenger but they said that you did not have a passport.

So then I deleted you from Yahoo Messenger and then added you again so we will see what happens.
blueeyedsweety_51

Sometimes these web sites drive me CRAZY!!!!!

Mary
Old 12-10-2002, 04:56 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

mmbsl/Mary

Mary, so sorry I got you mixed up with another Meant the message about nurse practioner for you. It is so hard to get everyone straight on here with no faces. I'm a little nuts anyway Wish we could all meet in person some day
Old 12-10-2002, 05:06 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

let's try about 9:00 p.m each night

Hello let's try about 9:00 p.m. each night or so and hopefully one of these days we can all chat at the same time. That will be a blast.
Old 12-11-2002, 08:35 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Sorry Friends

I am so sorry about last night!

I finally got comfortable and was watching a movie " A Beautiful Mind" and forgot about Chat last night!

I will try to remember tonight!

Dreamweaver- that is ok I know who you were talking too.
How is your daughter?

It snowed here, it is pretty but I am glad that my hubby is home and will be driving to the NP today so I don't have too!

Hopefully, see you all tonight!

Mary