Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

States See who visits from your state!

Old 06-10-2007, 03:08 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Georgia 4

I'm starting the Georgia 4 thread, as the Georgia III thread is now 60 pages long!

Hope to see all of you here soon!!

Cheerio!
Elizabeth

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*
~*~ It may be better to be a live jackal than a dead lion, but it is better still to be a live lion. And usually easier. ~*~
~*~ Robert Heinlein ~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*
Old 06-10-2007, 07:07 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Good morning Elizabeth and all. Guess with 6 pages we needed a new start huh?

Sure hope Joyce is able to get this now.

Happy Sunday to all
Old 06-10-2007, 03:35 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I posted Joyce and she will try to get on the new thread on Monday. I'm crossing my fingies as much as they will cross!!

Cheerio!
Elizabeth

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
~*~ We all want progress, but if you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive. ~*~
~*~ C. S. Lewis ~*~
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
Old 06-11-2007, 06:40 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I'm here! I'll post soon!

If you are coming to see me, come any time! If you are coming to see my house, make an appointment.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:47 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Good morning my friends, despite sleeping pill did not sleep so well last nite but could have been far worse.

Hope to see Joyce on here soon. Hugs to all
Old 06-11-2007, 07:45 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I'm on, fixing to head out so I'll post later.
mouse
Old 06-11-2007, 08:00 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Count me in too. Now maybe we will see Joyce again.
Hope everyone is doing good today. Had a long weekend at work..I am doing some major house organizing this week since I will be on night shifts...I cleaned one bedroom and my smaller bathroom. I am taking baby steps. I am hoping to have a lot accomplished by the end of the week. You never know how much you can accumulate until you have to start cleaning. I am getting rid of a lot of stuff, I figure if I haven't used it in a while then I just don't need it. I have put stuff in a box for my kids to go through. If they don't want it then it goes to the local consigment shop or the nursing home. I give to the nursing home first, the elderly just loves to get small gifts such as what I sometimes find in my house. Its has been mainly toiletries...soap, shampoo, lotion...etc.
So I feel like I am doing something good instead of filling up the landfills with junk and trash.

I hope everyone has a great week...will post again soon.

Hugs to all
Debbie

Old 06-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

As much as I dislike the sun...right now, anyway...I just don't feel that the little raining icons are appropriate...unless using them will make it rain here. Well, ok, then, let's try it, lol: Ok, maybe that will work, eh? We sure do need the rain, and we need it badly, as I'm sure every one of you here knows. We had some rain while I was at work, um, Friday, I think, and I was so tickled to see it that I ran outside and danced in it, lol.

So, hello, everybody, how are y'all? I still had the stupid sign come up, the one that says "Internet Explorer is unable, blah blah blah" and usually knocks me off, but it let me get to the reply page, so we'll see what happens from here. Even so, it took almost seven minutes(I timed it with a Salem, lol...one of the 100's, to boot...about seven minutes, honest!)to get here. So, now you know why I'm not here much any more...I think it's been about two months.

Thank you all for missing me, it makes me feel really good, it truly does. I miss y'all, too, but with the problem getting on here, and I'm pretty sure it must be something in my computer, not the board itself, I don't often have the time. I'm still working five days a week, still at the Waffle House...yippee, right?...and short on computer play time most days.

Debbie, I do want to tell you that Pag relayed your post to me, and again, thanks. Now. When you finish decluttering and tossing away, come do my house, please. It's getting pretty piled up again, sigh, and lately, neither E. nor I seem to be able to do much. His coughing is getting worse and worse, his breathing is terrible, and in my opinion, he should be on oxygen, and probably using, um, puffers...inhalers. He has no insurance, so there's no way to get him to a lung doctor, and I just sit here and watch him struggle, and listen to that horrible hacking choking cough. Prayers, please, ok? Thanks.

Nothing new to talk about, not one single thing...unless you care that we've got quite a menagerie of wild things that come to the carport for their daily fix of bread, lol. Or that Mr. and Mrs. Dove had two broods on our carport, but after the second one, I guess that was it for the year, as she hasn't been back to the nest. The last two babies have been flown for about two weeks now, so evidently she's thru hatching. And, there's no sign of the hummers yet this year, but I think they usually show up sometime in August. Water restrictions are pretty tight, so I haven't bothered to set out any flowers this year...and it would be another burden on E. if I did, so *maybe* next year, if the water situation is better, and I feel like I can handle taking care of them. Time will tell, I reckon.

So, that' s basically it from this little corner of the world. I hope each and every one of you is doing well, and that you all have a good week. Love and hugs, and God bless.

"If your life seems to be all tangled up, stop struggling...sit still...God will untie the knots." __author unknown
Old 06-11-2007, 03:39 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Hey great to see you here Joyce and sorry it still took you a while to get to the reply place. We hope you will try to get here as often as possible. Yes will keep E in prayer watching one with lung probs is not an easy thing to do. Been down that road.

Hugs to all
Old 06-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Count me here!