Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

States See who visits from your state!

Old 06-24-2009, 05:57 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

We were suppose to get rain Monday and Tuesday but actually got rain neither day. Jerry said it rained hard in Kennesaw on Monday, I wish we would have gotten some of that to cool things off a bit. It really seems hot this summer.
Our pool has been closed since Monday morning early because the water is messed up and they are treating it. Lacy is really disappointed, thought they might open it this morning but it is still closed.
Not a lot going on around here. Saturday we are going to the local rec center, they are having another night with the big blow up like screen outdoors and doing a free movie. We always like to get there early, take chicken or sandwiches or even pizza and eat that as we watch everyone walking around doing whatever, then as the movie comes on we get funnel cakes and have our desert and a movie.
My dad is still in the hospital so Lacy and I may be going to Texas soon.
To bad about the modem Robin, it's always something with computers but you just have to have them nowadays, it's like our connection with the outside world and all our friends. That and the knowledge at your fingertips thing.
Ya'll all have a really nice day.
mouse
Old 06-24-2009, 07:02 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Mouse so sorry your Dad is not doing as well as he could be.
I am headed out in a few mins to take Judy for routine med appt. This is an every 3 months thing. I go back to Ortho DR on 22nd of July for x-rays on hip and hopefully all is healing well. I am stiff this morning took 2 of my Arthritis pills hope it works some of that out. I don't want to have to take the walker.
Take care all and Mouse hope the pool opens for all of you. God bless
Old 06-24-2009, 11:17 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

hope the Arthritis medicine kicks in for you Pag, I know it just makes it harder trying to carry the walker around with you, getting in and out of the car.
Lacy and Christy are really hoping the pool is open tomorrow, don't look like it is going to open today, they were out this morning and the signs are still up. Probably some teenagers put something in it, that happens at least once a year.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:08 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hey everyone!! Don't faint its me!! I have missed you guys so much. I have had such a hard time since I last chatted with any of you. just reading and catching up on here made me cry when I realized how much I missed all my friends here! I went to the face book page and hope the rest of you will follow.
KimmyO
Old 09-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

I saw you come online Kimmyo so figured I would see a GA post. I am sorry things have been rough for you. Sure hope they are better now. How are the kids doing?
Hello to all on the porch
Old 09-02-2009, 09:32 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thanks Patti. Good to see/hear from you! The kids are well. I am now a NANA!!! I have a beautiful new grand son he will be 5 months old on the 8th. His name is Trystan Skye Owens and he is perfect! I have pictures on my facebook page. Beautiful day here so I think I will go outside and clean my porch so I can sit in the rocker and enjoy the day!!
Old 09-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

WOW! congrats Nana. What is your Facebook under so I can go check it out the name I mean. Mine is Patti Salyer Valentine Gellner my g-son Adam set it up that way so anyone who has ever known me by either last name will know it is me lol
Old 09-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

You can find me under Kim Owens on facebook.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:04 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Kimmyo! It's so good to see you back!
Congratulations on being a gramma!

I am on Facebook, too. Lots of us are from Family Corner!
I will look you up, there! I'd love to see your pictures!

I hope when it cools off everyone will come back out on the porch again!!!

hugs, train
Old 09-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

I went to check something on Facebook but no matter how many times I typed in Adam89 it said it was wrong so can reply to any