Letters Sticking

• Is anyone else having trouble typing on here? I have to hit the keyboard several times to get a letter to stick.. Not having trouble on my Microsoft word or other sites just here.

Anna

Btw.. I am typing this on my word program and pasting it here.
  • No problem here. Can you try to delete the cache and cookies for the site and restart your browser?

Also, if you recently installed any new browser add-ons, try disabling.

Quote: Is anyone else having trouble typing on here? I have to hit the keyboard several times to get a letter to stick.. Not having trouble on my Microsoft word or other sites just here.

Anna

Btw.. I am typing this on my word program and pasting it here.
  • I talked to my husband he said we haven't done that in awhile and we probably need to do that.

He's gone to bed but will remind him tomorrow. Right now it's running just fine.

One of the other ladies here RobertaD said she was experiencing the same problem.

Thanks.

Anna
  • We did as suggested, key still sticking. Not every time puzzling.
  • It isn't every day.

Roberta
  • Mine is every day but not every time. And tonight I had one heck of a time posting, it kept saying "Waiting For Family Corner" I couldn't complete the post or go to the main forums for quite awhile. Having trouble with the letters sticking when I am trying to sign in too.

Anna