Having Trouble Posting

• FC is running incredibly slow and completely locking up when I try to hit the Replay button. Each time it's happened I have had to exit FC completely and it's not retaining my log in at all.. I have to re-sign in each time I exit.

I get the blue circle and a message saying it is waiting on media something and it never did let me post till I left FC and came back on.

I have been having trouble for a week or so with occasional very very slow typing on here.

Just a FYI.. something is wrong with the site.

Anna
  • Anyone else having issues like these?
  • Quote: FC is running incredibly slow and completely locking up when I try to hit the Replay button. Each time it's happened I have had to exit FC completely and it's not retaining my log in at all.. I have to re-sign in each time I exit.

I get the blue circle and a message saying it is waiting on media something and it never did let me post till I left FC and came back on.

I have been having trouble for a week or so with occasional very very slow typing on here.

Just a FYI.. something is wrong with the site.

Anna
    What device/browser are you using?
  • A few times this week, while visiting FC, my PC screen went blank, at which time a balloon message displayed advising that a problem occurred with Internet Explorer.

Don't know if Anna's and my problem are the same, but thought I'd mention it just in case.
  • Last week I was having the really slow typing at FC. I use Firefox and wasn't having any issue elsewhere nor this week at FC.

Roberta
  • Internet Explorer and Chrome. PC.

Anna
  • Quote: Internet Explorer and Chrome. PC.

Anna
    If it's still happening, clear your cache and cookies and maybe run your AV program.
  • Thanks seems to have fixed itself.. fingers crossed.

Anna