FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Site Feedback & Support (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/site-feedback-support/)
-   -   member having serious issues with FC! (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/site-feedback-support/30668-member-having-serious-issues-fc.html)

cat lover 03-07-2013 01:26 AM

member having serious issues with FC!

Member ready to quit over issues staying online with Family Corner. Can someone help?!

www.familycorner.com/forums/idle-chit-chat/30666-i-quit.html#post1104884

meadow 03-07-2013 01:30 AM

Thank you as i was kicked again so i am off and on trying to do the best i can.

cat lover 03-07-2013 01:38 AM

It will probably be later before the higher ups get here; I'm just up because I can't sleep! I don't have any idea nor ability to be be able to do anything or give you any answer on what is happening so hang in there and give them a chance to get online and see what is going on.

AnnaInOhio 03-07-2013 05:36 AM

meadow

I am not one of the "higher ups in tech support" but I can say from experience.. if you are idling on FC, meaning you are reading alot of post or up doing dishes and then sitting down to continue reading or posting, it will kick you off here. It only allows you to be on for a certain amount of time and then it kicks you out, you loose any post that you were working on, it may even look like you are still signed in till you hit the reply button. I always "copy" whatever it is I'm posting just in case it does kick me off. It isn't something personal, just the way they have it set up on here, not sure why but I'd guess this is what the problem is.

Anna

Minny 03-07-2013 05:59 AM

I haven't had any problems staying in FC or getting kicked. I didn't know they only allowed you on for a certain amount of time. When did they start that?

Mamma482_MN 03-07-2013 06:24 AM

Meadow, do you have dial up? That could be the reason that you are getting booted off. Most times you are only allowed to stay connected for a certain amount of time. Just an observation that I've made when we have had clients still using dial up.

I have had no problems and there are times I walk away and forget I was posting. hehe

Minny 03-07-2013 06:31 AM

Mamma482, I didn't think about her having dial up internet. That could be part of the problem. When I had dial up, if there was any interference in the phone line, it would boot me offline.

meadow 03-07-2013 07:54 AM

no i do not have dial up i have my fast speed internet and i do not have issues with any other site just this one.

seleach 03-07-2013 08:36 AM

Type of info needed to help solve problems.

In the title type your specific issue (i.e. Can't attach photos, smiley's aren't displaying, can't send private messages, etc). Please do NOT type things such as "I need help" or "site isn't working". Specific topics please!

3) In the message body, please be as specific as possible about your issue. Please state where you were on the forum when you experienced it (a url is great!), what you experienced and what you clicked to get there, and any error message that was displayed or the resulting problem you experienced.

Also it could help to say what browser you are using.

IBcash 03-07-2013 08:37 AM

Hi meadow,
We apologize for this issue. Our tech team will look into it. It is sometimes hard to recreate these issues since they don't happen for everybody. What browser and version are you using? Are you working on a computer? tablet? mobile? Have you tried clearing you cache? Any extra information that you could give us will help us recreate the problem. We need to do this in order to fix it. Thank you!