Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Secret Sister Club Membership is open to everyone! Please click the forum for further details on how you can participate in this fun club!

Old 11-19-2012, 09:30 AM

Thanks to Miss Noname for the 2 cute ecards I received this morning. Even though I'm not participating, I'm receiving ecards from you.. you are so thoughtful! Thanks again for thinking of me.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:08 AM
Assistant Moderator

Thirdtime, my ss for Nov, I thank you for my 2 ecards I found in my email little while ago. The pop up Thanksgiving card was just precious.
My thanksgiving will be at home, quite. We were expecting Gloria's husband daughter to come up after Thanksgiving and received the call last night she will not be now.
Yesterday was our Thanksgiving meal at our church, so much good food, and I had to much to eat. Someone bought cajan turkey, oh that was sooo good, I was expecting it to be hot or spicy but either. It just had a very good favor.
I fixed a Applesauce Pumpkin cake that Miss Patti send me the receipe for. I also did the Green Bean Casserole dish one of my favorites, that we always had during Past Thanksgiving dish of my family when John was alive.
How I wish I could hear from my son on thanksgiving but doesn't look like I will be, if I could that would be a Thanksgiving blessing for sure. If I will hear from my daughter will be on whatever is going in her life on that day, but I'm sure I will at least get a email from her.

How about yourself?
I like your username for the secret sister, clever. mind telling me how you came about that name? LOL

Past weekend was busy as I had my red hat chapter meeting. We went to a tearoom and antique Mall to shop.

Once again thank you for my ecards and thinking of me.
Attached Images

Old 11-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Nine Year Member

Sis thanks so much for the ecard. I wil becooking but it wil just be dh, ds and myself. I have to say stuffing is one of my favorites. I also love turkey and gravy!

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 11-19-2012, 09:10 PM

Thank you for the lovely card. Our nephew was 44.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Sis I loved the cards and don't worry having dds myself I totally understand.

Old 11-21-2012, 08:10 AM

Hi everyone!! Just popped in to say to all. My daughter & I are having our family dinner here this time, so will be busy this evening getting things ready.. I'm making a couple pumpkin pies & homemade noodles to go along with the rest of the meal.

Have a great day everyone .. may you all have something to be thankful for.

Old 11-21-2012, 02:48 PM

Sis, thank you for the adorable good night card. Also very much enjoyed the hello card. They sure helped to brighten up the day.

Today was a bad day. We went to Chris's funeral. I relived both my kids funerals.
My brother-in-law is taking this really hard. Chris's mom is doing better than his dad.
It has been a long day. Had to get up at 5 AM. It is a 2 & 1/2 hr drive. I had to have my coffee and something to eat before we left.
We got home about 4 PM.

Tomorrow will be a better day.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hi sister,
Thank you for the ecards! I am enjoying them. Oh its been forever since I even sat down and watched a movie even at home! LOL( I fall asleep)
Have a great Thanksgiving day!!

The God of hope fill you with all joy and peace...Romans 15:13
Old 11-22-2012, 04:56 AM
Nine Year Member

Thank you sis for the Thanksgiving card. I love the Teddy Bear!

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 11-22-2012, 09:28 AM

Sis, thank you for the Thanksgiving Poem. That was lovely. Brightened my day. Also thank you for the puzzle. Had fun putting it together and love the wallpaper.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!!

Thomas Jefferson