Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Quips, Quotes, Wisdom & Scriptures A place to share your quotes, scriptures, and other spiritual wisdom you would like to share.

Old 05-13-2006, 07:44 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Joyce Meyer

Ok.. Let's all get on the band wagon!! Who else here it in LOVE with Joyce?? I am a presbyterian... but this lady has got it going on! I love her. Who else watches her or reads her books? I just got Look Great Feel Great. It is ANOTHER amazing book. I can't be the only one that feels this way.. let me know....

So come on.. jump on the Joyce Meyer Band Wagon!
Old 05-13-2006, 08:30 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Hi I love her also...I could watch her all day long..she has so much to offer..My DD also watches her and enjoys listening to her..I have yet to read any of her books but will check out the one you just mentioned...
Old 05-13-2006, 10:49 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I agree

I find her to be so uplifting and empowering... I just love that! Her books are all pretty great, the library have a bunch here in NJ, I am sure your local does too
Old 05-13-2006, 12:12 PM
Assistant Moderator

I also love Joyce Meyers, and been to one of her conference. She is a wonderful teacher, and her books are great. Also enjoy her videos.
Her dh is great and uplifts her as well give her the support that she needs..

I would love to go again to one of her conference, and strongly encourage anyone to go...

Praise GOD for teachers like her, and Women of Faith, and many others that are following GOD direction as HE works thru them..
Old 05-13-2006, 01:11 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I am going to my first confrence in June, Hershey PA.. What can you tell me that will help me and my hubby with it? How are they set up, do you register or sit where you find a seat? I know admition is free, but do they push the donations like crazy???
Old 05-18-2006, 02:46 PM
Assistant Moderator

of course it could be different from one place to the other, but the time I went, we could sit whereever we so desire.

They do pass the bucket, but I never felt like they were really making us to give, of course I know that some religious are more prone to go along with giving to received. I'm one that I feel you give because you feel the Spirit to lead you not because you want to received a blessing.
so I believe it sort of how do you believe.
I'm Baptist, yet my son went to a Pencostal church and I got to know some pencostal wonderful folks.
so I say I'm Bapcostal with both ways. LOL

Just pray about the giving before you go and if you feel to give then do so, if not then don't. It btw you and the LORD and no one else, no matter what or how someone else feels.

take some money to tape some of her tapes, as she has so many tapes, wow, it just amazing how many she does have. Along with books.

get there early to get a better seat, and if you are one that gets chill more than others, carry a small shawl, or jacket.

take paper and pen to write down notes

When in June are you going?
then we caN pray for you as you prepare to go and received GOD"s Word.

and let me know what you think of it. LOL
Attached Images

Old 05-18-2006, 02:52 PM
Assistant Moderator

I just looked up the Joyce Meyers website,
if you go to

http://www.joycemeyer.org/cgi-bin/vi...&section_id=NA

it gives the time and everything, but I am assuming you know this already. LOL, but I just answered my own question on when it was.
June 22-24....

is this close to your house, if not that website will also give you hotel places, but I've learned that those places normaly cost more, we got a hotel that was much cheaper.
other conf. that I've been to with other's like Women of Faith the hotel that did list had many others that was going to the conf. which was nice to met them.

Again, I do wish and pray that you will receive a very special blessing from her and know you will, if you stay in prayer before hand and just allow the Holy Spirit to speak to you.

GOD BLESS
Old 05-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Joyce Meyer

Hi, I recently discovered Joyce Meyger on the T.V. In the mornings, I watch her show while I am walking on the treadmill. She is so interesting that the time goes by very quickly.
Old 05-26-2006, 04:26 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Just dropping in to say that I, too, love Joyce Meyer, and think that she's the best preacher I've ever listened to. I have a few of her books, but have never attended one of her conferences. Bellasmom, I hope you enjoy it a lot.

"If your life seems to be all tangled up, stop struggling...sit still...God will untie the knots." __author unknown
Old 06-13-2006, 11:16 AM
Assistant Moderator

BellasMom
I was listening to Joyce Meyers this monring and when I heard them annouce where she would be I thought of you.. along in saying prayers for you as you get prepared to go.
God Bless

vbmenu_register("postmenu_350082", true);