Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Old 08-01-2004, 03:21 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Oh Oh I want to do a scrapbook to is it hard to print out ecard

Old 08-02-2004, 05:42 PM
Assistant Moderator

Lynette i love the idea of keeping the dates you send out, a very good idea...

boggsZ I have found out some ecards you cannot print out....some you can, for I did this to those that I could last month from all my sweet mystery ladies....
Old 08-28-2004, 10:38 AM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hi. I was a new secret sister for August. I know that we are all very busy especially with school and everything starting in August, folks going back to work, etc. Everyone is busy in their lives.

I found I was somewhat disappointed that my receiving SS did not seem to really be into the club this month. I heard from her once. I know she is a busy, working mom and wife. However, I do feel if you are going to commit to the SS club, you should put forth the effort to at least acknowledge your receiving and sending SS.

Just my thinking on the subject.

I, too, have started making a jounal of what I sent to my SS this past month and also what I received from my SS. I want a "Memory journal." Sort of like the book I kept for my boys when they were little and I gave to them when they got married.

Nancy
Old 08-28-2004, 05:07 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

had a great tim ewith mine

mine was likethat in the month july kellydid i didnot hear from her all month i sent a card and ecard but didnt hear anythink some time after people sign up for this there computer crashes so that might be why that happened so dont be to upset how was your ss did she do you right mine sure did i really enjoy this this so much fun and you never know who you have till the end has your revelled yet .............. oh on more this i am taking my cards i get in the mail and putting themin my scrapbook for pages its cool then wheni look at it i will knwo who got thatcard for me lol
Old 08-28-2004, 05:18 PM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Don't misunderstand, I am not upset in the least. I know how busy this woman is...for myself I understood, I posted that for some of the new members. I perhaps did not write it the way I was thinking it. (I do have senior moments, ya know)

Let me put it another way....Sometimes you will not hear from your SS, don't be discouraged. She may be an extremely busy mom, wife, working mom and wife, be patient. Last month my SS that I sent to had computer problems, weather problems (and I'm sorry, if I have thunder and lightning or if as the past month, good ole Charley wanted to visit, I will not be on the computer for awhile). Just have fun, send and receive in the manner you would want to be treated yourself. That's all. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings. Didn't mean to.

Nancy
Old 09-08-2004, 01:36 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

snail mail

Has anyone found out a way to send snail mail without putting your return address on it? I know that the post mark will tell tells but you can keep some of the mystery if your ss doesn't know too much.
Old 09-08-2004, 01:44 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

put your ss address in both places hope this helps

Old 09-08-2004, 04:49 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

yep

that helps keeps them guessing my ss last month putmy address on mine in both places lol she had me going.......
Old 09-11-2004, 06:25 PM
Assistant Moderator

Kay, another way of doing it take a little bit more money, but it worth it... I did this to my ss last month...I send her a card the first time... and I send it to someone else and got them to put it in the mail from thier state, that way even the state stamp is different...

some of us has kin in other states, other of us has became friends enought we can count on them to help us out...

then my last gift I send from my home....
Old 09-28-2004, 05:38 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Pinkie Winky

Thanks Ladies, I got some great ideas reading this thread.