Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Old 06-13-2011, 07:07 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
NightWave Sleep Assistant

Do you have trouble falling asleep?

We all know that getting a good night's sleep improves our overall health, and parents need that more than anyone! After a busy day, when you lay down and your mind is racing, how can you fall asleep quickly to make the most of the precious few hours you¹re given?

Solve your sleep problems – naturally.

* Quiet your mind
* Relax your body
* Wake up refreshed

NightWave Sleep Assistant eliminates tossing and turning and helps you fall asleep naturally. You get the rest you need to feel great in the morning for the rest of your life.

NightWave Sleep Assistant helps people who suffer from sleep loss due to:

* Over-stimulation from an active mind
* Environmental and lifestyle stresses
* Jet lag and unfamiliar sleep surroundings

NightWave focuses your mind and regulates your breathing to elicit a natural relaxation response in the body and help you fall asleep. A small device for your nightstand, it uses a soft blue light to silently guide your breathing and focus your mind. Users lie with their eyes open and synchronize their breathing with the rise and fall of the soft light as its movement becomes slower and slower. After a shore time, NightWave shuts off and you fall asleep. Unlike sound machines,the soft light does not disturb others.

With NightWave, adults and children alike begin to relax within minutes and then easily drift into sleep. NightWave is also great for returning to sleep in the middle of the night. NightWave is battery operated and includes a 9V battery.

For more information visit their website: How to Fall Asleep Fast and Easily | NightWave.

Suggested Retail Price: $49.95

~*~*~*~*

Tami says: "I used this product for several days before reviewing it. I must admit that I was skeptical going in but after using it, I can say that it really does work. It took me a couple of days to get the concentration and relaxation parts right; but, once I figured it out, the NightWave was easy to use. Its small size allows for easy packing to take with you on trips, too."
Attached Images

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!