Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Old 07-22-2009, 03:28 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Joey Totes

Joey Totes are a convenient set of reusable bags that stow easily in one pouch so they are always with you. Available in two sizes to carry more than groceries, our bags are built to last. Joey Totes will replace thousands of disposable bags each year and are machine washable, making them more practical than $.99 bags or canvas bags.

You’ll love our bags and people will think you're pretty cool too!

Joey Totes are made from a material commonly used in outdoor apparel called ripstop Nylon. Each bag is reinforced with double-folded handles that are tough enough to carry 40 lbs. and will last for years.

The oversized stow pouches for the Big and Small Joeys are meant to carry multiple bags. The large pouch can carry itself and up to three small bags, while the small pouch can carry itself and another small bag. The pouches will fit in almost any size purse. If you forget your purse then you forgot your bags. Of course, that would be okay since you won’t be able to buy anything anyway.

For more information on these totes, please visit their website: http://www.joeytotes.com/Durable.html
Attached Images

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Last edited by ajrsmom; 07-22-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:36 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
I have been using these totes for about 2 weeks now and I love them!

My kids and I use them to carry books back and forth from the library. The large bag works great for me because it will fit over my shoulder, fitting like a purse once something has been loaded into it. My kids can carry both of the smaller bags the same way.

Another great feature is that the bag folds away into it's own pouch, making it very small to carry around when you are not using it. But when you do take it out to use it, the pouch works inside the bag as another pouch--I keep my keys and library card in it when at the library.

The tote would make a great beach bag, too. Since it is nylon, you can't hurt by carrying wet towels in it. Again, with the small pouch inside, you could keep money, keys, your phone...etc.

One last way I've used it is for a "busy" bag for my daughter while we are in the car. The bag is big enough for her to carry books and coloring books + a few toys, too. The small pouch neatly held pencils, pens and crayons for her.

I also love the fact that they are washable!

If you are looking for reusable bags, I would definitely recommend these bags.

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!