Nintendo DS lite Silver - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Old 10-07-2008, 06:41 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Nintendo DS lite Silver

According to the Academy of Interactive Arts & Sciences, today 40% of gamers are female. We know this number is growing steadily, and holiday season 2008 is bound to reflect that as the Nintendo DS and its games are at just the right price for the holiday shopper.

Nintendo and its partners are offering games for every woman this season. Here’s another quick run-down of what Nintendo recently sent to you as an early holiday present:

· For the fashionable woman: The best-selling hand-held game system is now available in the season’s most stylish color: silver. The sleek Metallic Silver Nintendo DS is a classical match for any handbag or outfit. Its cool features—touch screen, Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and an embedded microphone for voice recognition to name just a few—make it a must-have for the woman with impeccable taste.
· For the thrill-seeking woman: Even the most outgoing gal can use a little extra mystery and amusement in her life. Exciting games likeMystery Case Files: MillionHeir, which includes seek-and-solve puzzles to solve a fun mystery, and Carnival Games, featuring “step right up” activities designed exclusively for Nintendo DS’ touch screen functionality, are perfect for livening up your routine whether you’re on a lunch break or kicking back on an extended getaway.
· For the health-conscious woman: Keeping your body in great shape—or getting it there in the first place—isn’t always easy. That’s why Nintendo DS is a fabulous tool for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Games like My Weight Loss Coach which comes with an exclusive pedometer and Quick Yoga Training make it fun and convenient to track your diet and physical activity no matter where the day takes you.
· For the academic woman: Because your brain is just as important as the rest of your body, Nintendo DS offers a range of titles to help keep your mind razor-sharp. Games like Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day and Crosswords DS make it simple to incorporate entertaining puzzles and brain teasers into your day, from a quick crossword to challenging activities, Nintendo offers you endless options of ways to play with your friends, kids and loved ones.

In addition to these games, stylish Nintendo also just entered into a partnership with From Bags to Riches (www.frombagstoriches.com) – the online handbag-rental service – to offer FREE Nintendo DS and DS game rentals with the paid rental of a designer handbag. The next time you see someone opening a Prada, Tory Burch, Gucci and Juicy Couture handbag, don't be surprised to see videogames inside.
Attached Images

Old 11-03-2008, 03:42 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Bumping Up

With Christmas just around the corner, and on everyone's mind. Thought I would just bump this up!

When I was young, I always said I wanted to be someone...I guess I should have been more specific!