Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Old 09-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
HAPPYneuron online brain games

Grandparents Day is quickly approaching—this year it arrives September 7—and it’s harder than ever to find the perfect gift. This Grandparents Day, give the gift of memory with HAPPYneuron online brain games, designed to keep our minds sharp as we age.

Just as you exercise your entire body and not just a few parts, it is important to stimulate more than just one area of the brain. HAPPYneuron games were developed by a cognitive psychologist to target the five main cognitive functions: Memory, Attention, Language, Visual/Spatial and Executive functions. The games also feature a personal, virtual coach that can customize workouts based on performance.

While there is currently no cure for Alzheimer’s, increasing scientific evidence shows that actively participating in appropriately designed brain fitness workouts can defer the onset of this disease and other signs of aging on the brain.

But not just for grandparents…….

HAPPYneuron online brain games are scientifically-developed to stimulate your brain in a challenging and fun way, keeping your mind fit at any age.

HAPPYneuron CEO and cognitive psychologist, Dr. Michel Noir, designed these games to specifically target the five major cognitive functions of memory, attention, language, executive functions and visual/spatial. Increasing scientific evidence shows that actively participating in appropriately designed brain fitness workouts can help defer the onset of diseases like Alzheimer’s.

Based on personal progress, HAPPYneuron ensures individuals are making the most of their mind workouts. A personalized “virtual coach” prepares personal brain workouts based on player usage and performance. In addition to comparisons to the top 25 percent of players, users will see how they are performing in relation to the average score of their peers. The unique coach feature gauges mental achievement levels and progression based on other players of the same gender, age and education level. Each player is given insight into areas of cognitive strength and weakness and personal progress is charted for each function.

HAPPYneuron Features
Offers 34 different online games and more than 3000 hours of game play – including unlimited access to one free game in each cognitive category
Easy access – players can log in from any computer with internet access
A “Virtual Coach” to track progress and compare results to other players of similar gender, age and education levels. Games are then recommended to improve an individuals’ area of weakness.

HAPPYneuron games are available now at www.happy-neuron.com for a monthly fee of $9.95 or an annual fee of $99.95. Both give access to unlimited play on the game collection. All games are available for a seven day free trial.
Attached Images

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 09-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I have been playing these games on this website for the last couple of days. It's really fun and very challenging!

If you like to challenge yourself with games like this, I would recommend trying it out!

Visit my blogs **

On Hiatus

Old 09-04-2008, 05:43 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

wow, sounds like a great gift. mmm, it would be good for my daughter as well as me..
sounds like it could be good to play with the grandchildren to help thier memory too...
got to check it out more.
thanks
Old 09-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bar_bar
wow, sounds like a great gift. mmm, it would be good for my daughter as well as me..
sounds like it could be good to play with the grandchildren to help thier memory too...
got to check it out more.
thanks
The games might be too difficult for younger kids as they are geared toward adults (nothing bad, just age wise) but they could always try it! Give the free trial a try, I'm having fun with it.

Visit my blogs **

On Hiatus

Old 09-05-2008, 06:52 AM

Looks like a good site.

I do crossword puzzels, play memory games, find hidden objects, make a word games and so on. I will try out this site. Thanks.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson