Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Old 08-20-2008, 04:52 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Soapylove - unique handmade soaps

Soapylove - unique handmade soaps

We’re serving 12 tempting varieties of deliciously scented, handmade Soapsicles!

Never heard of a Soapsicle before?
They’re bars of soap that are the same size as a real freezer pop. The wood stick is not only totally cute but also really helpful when you have slippery hands!

Soapylove is famous for our original designs and irresistible fragrances. You’re sure to find one that tickles your fancy.

Amanda's Note: I saw these adorable soaps in a newsletter that I receive. I couldn't resist contacting the designer, Debbie Chialtas, who was kind enough to send a couple of samples along. What can I say, other than YUM! These soapsicles are truly fabulous and will make awesome gifts for Christmas, Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.

Check out all of Debbie's creative designs at her website www.soapylove.com

You can also visit her blogs at www.soapylove.blogspot.com and www.thesoaplab.com

It still amazes me all the talent that's out there just waiting for us to discover it. Keep up the good work Debbie and watch for my orders this holiday season!
Attached Images

Old 08-20-2008, 05:57 PM

Very nice Amanda

Anna
Old 08-20-2008, 06:32 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
They look so yummy! The jar full of bars would look really cute in a kid's bathroom.

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 08-22-2008, 12:06 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

These are really different. I can not sleep so here I am on FC will check out the link.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:28 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I used the candy corn soap yesterday in the upstairs bathroom, and this morning I tried the raspberry soap in my bathroom.

I'm not sure which ingredient it is that makes your hands feel so smooth afterward, but they are wonderful!

Ingredients: Coconut oil, palm oil, castor oil, safflower oil, glycerin, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol, sorbitan oleate, soy bean protein, skin safe colorants, fragrance oils. All Soapylove Soapsicles are SLS free and all fragrance oils are phthalate free.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:32 AM

As a soap maker myself, I'd say it's the first these 3. Coconut oil, palm oil, safflower oil. Castor oil is used to make a higher lather.

Anna
Old 01-04-2015, 09:01 AM
FamilyCorner Postaholic

OMG! So totally awesome!!!

On my way over to visit the website!