Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > > >

View Poll Results: Do you feel that the Secret Sister Club should go on hiatus until August?
Yes, I agree that it would make things easier for me 8 25.00%
No, I think that things are fine just as they are now 9 28.13%
I'm really not sure how I feel about this 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2005, 10:39 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Is a Hiatus Needed in the Secret Sister Club?

I would like for all of the members who are involved in the Secret Sister club to participate in the following poll:

Do you think that we could use a hiatus for the summer? --Meaning we would put a hold on the secret sister club until August--and then start fresh again.

There have been several members mention that they are taking time off for the next couple of months due to summer plans and this time of the year being really busy with their families.

OR

Do you think that things are fine the way they are now?

Im curious to know how everyone feels about this.

Thanks,
Tami

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 05-25-2005, 11:03 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I voted yes because I was one of the people who said they will be taking a break for the summer. I definitely want it to start back up again, but I probably won't participate again until September's club, simply due to the kids being home and the routine is out the window. LOL
Old 05-25-2005, 07:24 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Thanks for your opinion, Amanda

I'd like to hear more too.......

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 05-25-2005, 07:35 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I guess I'm the at the other end. I'm comming back to the club because it is summer and I have more time. But what ever we decide is fine with me. But my vote is to keep it going.
Iris
Old 05-25-2005, 08:23 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hi,
I voted to take the hiatus for the summer. I love the Secret Sister club and would definantly participate when it starts back up again. I was just thinking today that I may take a break for the summer. We have several trips planned and I'm not sure how good of a Secret Sister I would be. I'm guessing the organizers all have busy summers planned too and may need to take a break. We might all come back to the club rejuvenated! Just my opinion. Thanks for asking Tami. I am anxious to hear what others think too!

Kelly
Old 05-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I voted to keep it going as is. I'm not that busy of a person and look forward to the spirit of it each month. But I am easy going and will get over it if we have a break.
Old 05-25-2005, 08:35 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I said that I'm not sure because I enjoy participating in the SS Club, but if it is easier for everyone then I would go w/ the flow it's only a few months after all, I will work thru the whithdrawls...LOL...

Old 05-25-2005, 08:38 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I am a "not sure how I feel about this". I love the SecretSisters club and participating but we will be having several teenagers staying at our house for the summer from out of state. I know they will keep me busy,
Whatever everyone decides will be fine. If we do stop for the summer I do want to participate when we start again.
Hugs, Stormy
Old 05-25-2005, 08:46 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I am taking time off for the summer as I definately will be busy. I will look forward to returning end of summer. So for me its a good idea. Whatever is decided though is fine. I do enjoy Secret sister club and will miss it I know even for just a little while.

Carolyn
Old 05-25-2005, 09:29 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I just took a break for the summer!! I have only just returned, but then I live in the upside down bit of the world!!
I voted take a break for summer b/c I know it made life a bit easier for me whne I did it? Some days in summer I didn't even get the 'puter turned on!!
Hugs