Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > > >

Old 11-30-2004, 10:08 AM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Ok my SS is really sneaky!! I have no idea who she is!!! All I know is that she is from Canada!!! So, knowing my friend Deb, I have to ask the question, are you my SS? If not, then I really am at a loss. Hmmmm, who could it be? My brain is hurting, now, from trying to guess!!!! This is not a nice thing to do to a good ole southern gal!!!

Guess this means I have to wait for my reveal gift to find out, huh? Shucks!!!! C'mon, another hint, please? Pretty please!!!!

Nancy
Old 11-30-2004, 10:42 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Nancy I would love to tease you but honest it is not me!!!! I have not said anything before today as I did not want to give your sis away!!!! There are so few of us in Canada!!! Sory I can't help you!!!!

Love debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 11-30-2004, 01:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Wow my secret sister sent the best reveal package ever!!!!!

Homemade cookies!!!!! Yum!!!! They were so good!

Thank you Kay, motherof2 for being an awsome secret sister. The little ornament is so cute and I can hardly wait to put it on my tree. Thanks for everything

Hugs

Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 11-30-2004, 02:31 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Well Apldumplin! I Hope you enjoyed your e cards and package! I had a great first month. Hope to participate again in January!

Become a Secret Sister!
Old 11-30-2004, 03:17 PM
Assistant Moderator

Musicmom, do hope you will be back next month, along with anyone else that might not be joining us this time around due to being a busy month.

Ladies if anyone has not send in your questionare, please do so, or you will be left out... Even if you are not going to take part, we would appreiciate it if you would still send in that questionare.
Old 12-01-2004, 12:23 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Nchilada5
I had great secret sisters this month. Sending NSS was Stacia and receiving NSS was RedCardinalBird. I really enjoyed getting to know them both and really look forward to keeping in touch.
Robin~ I noticed that you had Stacia as receiving and me as sending. Kinda fun that we were all connected this month.
That is neat that we had a triangle and did not know it! Seems like there was one more triangle.

I really enjoyed getting to know both of you too and will stay in touch. Since Stacia just lives a little north of me we hope to get together sometime. (can't tell you all where, would give us away LOL)

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 12-01-2004, 08:00 AM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

hi Nancy; (kellydid) I was SS..I had a bit of trouble sending you emails/ecards..everyday I sent you something; but most bounced back to me; and I was disappointed you did not receive all my daily emails...I even sent you a reveal email with a picture and details with my home email addy....I don't know if you received that email though..So I apologize if you didn't receive the daily correspondence...I will try once more again today...

As for my SS; I can only guess...I'm thinking it was Tutterbear? ...I had a few clues but it's only a guess...I will have to wait to see if I'm correct...

Have a wonderful day ladies...
Old 12-01-2004, 08:09 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I had fun sending to Amayesing this past month! She is a quiet type of lady but so sweet at the same time... I know, as she was my past secret sister!!(sending to me!). I had to really put a lot of thought into the ecards that I sent so as to not let her on to the fact that she already knew me or to give her too much info..., LOL I did however in the end let her know that we had corresponded at some point...You know as a HINT!!! I am looking forward to getting my December Sister now!!

Unknown
Old 12-01-2004, 09:43 AM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Yipeeeeee!!!!! I just checked my email and guess what!! I know who my SS was!!!! Now my brain doesn't have to hurt anymore! Thank goodness! She was.........drum roll please.......Samstream, Tami! Thank you Tami, you were great! I am sorry your emails came back, I will pm you and will solve that problem! I loved your cards and hey she even sent a pic of herself so I now know a face with the name which is great!!! I really look forward to building a wonderful friendship with her as I see we have alot in common with her reveal email. Boy am I glad I finally know who you are!!! There was actual smoke coming out of my head it was hurting so hard!!! LOL Will be talking with you later, I'm sure!!!!

Oh this is tooo funny! I just read the posts!!!! LOL That's what I get for posting before reading the posts but I was too excited to read them!

Hugs,
Nancy
Old 12-01-2004, 12:12 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Thank you Musicmom1

Hello! Thank you for the ecards and snailmail package It was nice meeting you and being your first SS I hope that you will join again for December...it's so much fun to make someones day and make new friends

Elaine

David's wife Elaine