Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > > >

Old 11-18-2004, 04:18 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

chuckle I am being SUSPENDED!

My SS has "suspended" me! LOL

I have narrowed my guesses down to three sisters -- Debbie F., musicmom1, and boggsZ.

She is keeping me in suspense -- she said she won't tell me if I am right or wrong until I receive her "reveal" package!

I just love being a detective, too!

Oh, well -- that's okay, because she's so much FUN!!!!
Old 11-18-2004, 09:32 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Thank you for the package!

I have to say a warm thank you to my Secret Sister. Today, a package arrived at my doorstep. I could tell it was in a shoebox from the size of the box. Funny thing is, Tami (ajrsmom) was sending me a pair of kids shoes, so when I saw it I thought maybe it was from her. Then I looked at the postmark, and it said Pennsylvania, then I knew it had to be the shoes, since that's where Tami lives. I was VERY surprised though, since she said she had just mailed them yesterday!

Well low and behold, it wasn't a box from Tami, but instead my SS She sent me an adorable little basket with Gingerbread Men, a yummy Yankee Candle tart (how did you know I had a tart burner??), a wonderful note pad with fall leaves on it, and my favorite food: CHIPS AHOY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!!

A whole package of cookies just for me! Thank you so much, I love it all!
Old 11-19-2004, 08:24 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Oh my Secret Sister.......

What am I ever to do with you?????

I dunno.......

You are breaking my heart making me wait for your true identity, yet making me laugh at the same time!!

Oh, woe is me.......

Guess I'll have to just eat one of these virtual STRAWBERRIES you sent me! LOL!!

Julie
Attached Images

Old 11-19-2004, 09:05 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

thanks

i just wander to thank my ss ithink for the ecards i got yesterday am stiff havent received my package i now you siad yo umail it but just wanted to tell you it hasnt made it here yet ok thanks
Old 11-19-2004, 09:05 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

thanks

i just wander to thank my ss ithink for the ecards i got yesterday am stiff havent received my package i now you siad yo umail it but just wanted to tell you it hasnt made it here yet ok thanks
Old 11-19-2004, 10:15 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thank you SS for the wonderful e-cards! You find such sweet ones
Now, I still don't know your identity--geez! I do hope your snail mail reveals you!!!

You miss 100% of the opportunities you don't take.
Old 11-19-2004, 10:42 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thanks so much Secret Sis for the cute snail mail card. Boy the more we get to know about each other, the more we have in common. Thanks to for the email to my "other" addy. I too have problems sending emails to people who have aol when I send from anything other than my aol addy. Thank you for your diligence - your an angel

Hugs ....

"Not what we gain, but what we give....measures the worth of the life we live."
http://www.jsantiago.greatesthomebusiness.com
http://saferforyourhome.com
Old 11-19-2004, 01:27 PM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I GOT IT!!! Thanks so much Secret Sis! She also revealed herself to me...Barbszy!!! You have been a sweet secret sis all month, and I've enjoyed each day. I tasted the cookies and love them. Have had some of the "Boost", and really liked it. Haven't lit the candle yet, but will soon. I love candles. And the best of all, a picture of my cyber-grandson, Lil Luke! He is such a doll! Give hime a squeeze for me! Thank you again!!!
Old 11-19-2004, 02:45 PM
A Member of the Family
FamilyCorner Groupie

Quote:
Originally posted by autumnmum 2002

She also revealed herself to me...Barbszy!!!
So, if yours is Barbszy, then mine has to be bar_bar!

http://foodpursuit.blogspot.com
Old 11-19-2004, 04:37 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

chuckle Hi, SS!

I've had a really busy week, lots of stuff going on... we had to buy a new car this week - ours died!! Not a planned purchase, my you, but things have worked out great and we're picking up our '03 Kia Spectra on Monday. It's bright red and has just 9,000 miles on it!! Never had a car that new!!! I can't wait to have a dependable car!! But I just wanted to thank my super secret sister (try saying that fast 3 times lol) for the great ecards!! They have been soo sweet and have just made my day on more than one occassion. Thank you, too, for the snailmail card and scratchpad ~ I received it today!!
And no, it didn't give me any clues since you used my address as the return address and the postmark was missing the town!!!
But, yes, I think I know who you are... but I'm going to wait to see if I'm right!!!

Thank you again!!!! BTW, I do believe that your first name starts with the same letter as my last!!! Am I right?????? Hope you have a great weekend!!!!!
Attached Images

Pampered Chef Senior Consultant
Stacia's Kookin Korner

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/staciaskookinkorner

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11