November SS Meeting Room

You're on Page 7 of 10
Go to
  • megrayau
    where will you be moving to? hope all goes well for you and please drop in to say hi to us... and keep us posted on if you gonig to continue to SS or not.

Maryann, you still a member... we can't lose you girl... what would we do without you?

today was working with the ESL class, came home and took a nap, then John's daughter came over for a visit...

today in class we watch a video on cultures... and then one on sea turtles that was interesting.
  • Meg, glad it is you moving and not me, I'd hate to think about getting our house ready t sale. Good Luck in getting it sold and post when you can.

Maryann, The problems could have been temporary and related to the server move.
  • Thanks for your kind wishes. The move will only be to a small town about 30 mins away, but it is important to move and not commute as I will be pastoring with children in a church up there. My own kids will not settle in the new church if they are still close to the old one!
    Getting the house ready is the hardest bit. I have given ourselves two weeks and then it must be ready!! AArrgh!!!
  • Hi Meg, My daughter thought I was the meanest person around when we moved. When she made some friends she settled down. Good luck with the move.
    Hugs, Stormy
  • Oh, that sounds like a tough situation. My parents moved just after I completed high school. I stayed in IL, they went to FL. It was tough...but it did help me move on. Sometimes, things happen for the best. I wish you good luck on your move!!
  • My goodness, Meg, I hate moving. I hope all goes smoothly, you take time to take care of yourself, too.
    Blessings for a smooth transition,
    beckie
  • Redcardinalbird, I love your little sweet birdie avatar ! Very cute.

I am cooking today. Also working on some Christmas gifts . Printing out a bunch of recipes for my dd that she asked for.
    Busy, busy, busy. I am always doing something.
    Who has time to be bored ? Not me !
  • Today I am getting things set up to start painting my daughters bathroom and retile her floor. She has been wanting it done for awhile so we finally picked out the paint and the tile last night. She is going to help get the walls washed today and get it painted. It will look so nice when it is all done.
    Have a great day ladies.
    Hugs, Stormy
  • redcardinalbird I like your little bird too, didn't notice it until Linda Lou mention it....

megrayau
    I didn't know you were a pastor? Interesting! I wish you the best... and I hope the move for the kids will not be to bad... I truly believe there are reasons and seasons for things.. I hope all will work according to the Plans GOD has for you and your family.

yesterday and today been wet and chilly....

my grandbabies been over at their step grandma and other papa house but on thier way over here. it been almost 2 yrs maybe 3... whatever, it been way to long since I've seen those little stinkers... so I'm looking forward to seeing them... not sure how long they be here, but at least I get my nana hug... and I can give one back to them ....

well I better get going... take care and have a great week..

Breezy
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Autumn I do hope you had a great birthday yesterday.

this week birthdays will be:

Wildflower ---on the 18th

Lorrieee -- on the 21st which will be Sunday starting out the following week.

Anniversarys will be:

rtnrjk

beckie

Other
    interesting dates that you might not know about
    Nov
    18th Bible Week
    21st World Hello Day
    23rd Welcome Day

to all of our birthdays and anniversary....

• Bar_bar I know you are going to enjoy your grandkids. It is about time you get to see them. Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs, Stormy