FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Previous Months (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/previous-months/)
-   -   SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS for the SECRET SISTER CLUB (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/previous-months/12659-special-announcements-secret-sister-club.html)

ajrsmom 10-06-2004 07:57 AM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS for the SECRET SISTER CLUB

This thread will contain a short recap of the MAIN rules for the Secret Sister Club plus any new rules or important notices for the club.

If you are a member of the Secret Sister Club, please subscribe to this thread so that you will receive all new updates.

Please check this thread frequently so that you are aware of all new rules and updates that are made here.

This thread will remain locked. If you have any questions concerning anything posted here, please contact me directly.

At the beginning of each month, I will post any changes or important announcements in this thread. Then, at the end of that month, I will move those announcements to the Rules and Guidelines forum, where they will become permanent.

Thanks,
Tami

ajrsmom 10-06-2004 08:25 AM

Basic Secret Sister Club Rules

1. You must have 75 posts on the FC message boards to register as a secret sister. Please submit your information by the 25th of the month to be eligible for the following month's exchange. New SS club members please read the complete list of rules: http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...threadid=12112

2. You are required to send 1 email every week in the month. ( e-cards, letters...) PLUS one snail mail ( postcard, greeting card, gift....whatever you can dream up!) each month. One snail mail gift MUST be sent out and postmarked by the 15th of the month to ensure that every secret sister will receive a snail mail.

3. You are required to fill out the Secret Sister Club End-of-the-Month Questionnaire. Please send it in AFTER the 25th of the month. Please do not send it in sooner than the last couple of days of the month if you have not received a snail mail gift. If you do not receive one by then, please write this on your questionnaire.

The questionnaire is located here: http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...threadid=11261

ajrsmom 10-06-2004 08:42 AM

Ladies, When you are filling out e-cards for your SS, please fill out each card individually and not by the address book on the card site. Some of these sites will hold the addresses from past SS too. When you hit "send" to send out this card, it is sending a copy to all previous people in the address book on that site! :eek:

You can clear information like this by clearing your computer's cookies and cache ( temporary internet files) regularly.

Thanks,
Tami

ajrsmom 11-17-2004 07:32 PM

Hi Ladies, I talked to bar_bar on the phone tonight and she would like for me to tell everyone that she is having phone line problems--which means that she will be without a computer at least until Sunday :-O

She wanted me to let everyone know that she and John are doing ok right now. John is going back to the doctor for a checkup.

I will be taking over the SS exchange for this month--just until she returns --so if you have any questions, you can contact me.

I hope that everyone is having a great month! I know that I am!! :jump2:

Tami

ajrsmom 12-27-2004 06:25 AM

Hello Secret Sisters, Due to everyone being very busy for the holidays, there will not be a Secret Sister exchange for January. We will pick right back up in February.

You can use this time to update your Secret Sister information if you wish to. Please use the sign-up fom--located in the rules thread. Please make sure to write "UPDATE" on it.

If you have any questions concerning this, please contact me.

See ya in Feb. 2005!

Tami

ajrsmom 01-15-2005 10:18 AM

Hi Ladies, I still havent received the Dec. SS questionnaires from:

amayesing

Beckas

CulinaryJen

Disney Del

dyllpickle00

jnlowe

JulieK

kello

Lifestar

Mactom18

megrayau

momto4

MrsManiac

Mumoftwo

Renee

Samsteram

You will have until Jan 21 st to submit them to be eligible for February's SS exchange.

Thanks,
Tami

ajrsmom 05-25-2005 08:13 PM

Everyone should receive an email from me containing the link to a secret sister poll in which I would like everyone's opinion.

Please do me a favor and vote to let me know how you feel about taking a break from the club for the summer and then returning in August or September.

I really appreciate all of your help

If you didnt get the email, here is the link to the poll:http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...threadid=14562

Thanks,
Tami

ajrsmom 07-06-2005 07:13 AM

I want to apologize for everyone who has had to deal with my mix-ups this month. Things like this usually dont happen in this club but the last two active months have been real doozies for bar_bar and me. :. :goof:

Im sorry for any inconviences I have put you through.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help this month.

Everything should be resolved by the end of this month so it should be smooth sailing from now on! :-D

Thanks for being so understanding!!

Tami

ajrsmom 02-01-2006 07:24 AM

Hi Everyone

Starting the new year, Barb and I are going to follow through with trying very hard not to match you all up with anyone that you have had for the last 6 months.

With everyone coming and going in this club, it is very hard to go any farther back than that.

There's a good chance that if you have been with us for a while that you will get a repeat of a name. If you get a name that you have already had twice, please let us know immediately and we will try everything to switch it for you.

Thanks for understanding!

Barb and Tami

The previous years have been such a joy in this club. We are really looking forward to another great year with all of you!!

:grouphug: