October's Thank You So Much! - Page 24 - FamilyCorner.com Forums
Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > > >

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-20-2004, 11:42 AM
A Member of the Family
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I have been diligently trying to catch up on my paper work here. You know the drill write checks for bills, little notes to family and friends at a distance, send for rebates, etc.

Well, I was on such a roll, I even wrote a really nice letter to my SS. I told her a little about me and answered all her questions. I was so happy to be finished. I took the letter and folded it to go in the envelope. Then I remembered, I don't have a clue who you are.

So SS for Oct., there is a letter here for you. Can't send it and I think that's about the funniest thing I've done in ages.

Maryann

Maryann

We learn lessons in the school of suffering
that we can learn in no other way.

Old 10-20-2004, 12:06 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Received another snailmail from my ss today love all the flower seeds she's sending me now all i have to do is wait for spring so i can plant them well i mean for dh and dd to plant them there the ones with the green thumbs. and also love the book mark you sent dd has already captured it thanks again

Old 10-20-2004, 02:40 PM
A Member of the Family

My recipe was featured! Get yours featured too!
FamilyCorner Admirer

Thank you SS. I got double spoiled today. I rec'd a snail mail with a beautiful daily planner. I loved the birdhouse and flowers.

Also an eeeek-mouse e-mail. I was able to spend $5.00 on this cute site. They have memo pads, cards, and more. What a very creative idea.

I had a great business trip SS. The fall colors were beautiful on the drive to Lake Placid. I hope all is well in Texas.

Teresa
Old 10-20-2004, 03:37 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Thank you SS for my Sunflower ecard today..it was so pretty! I just love it,sunflowers look so happy Thank you for brightening my day

Elaine

David's wife Elaine

Old 10-20-2004, 04:40 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I neeeed to give a great big THANKS!!! TO MY SECRET SISTER! for the awesome cards she sent to me that she made, you have never seen anything so beautiful as these cards. Its a talent we both share but shes much better at it than I am. I appreciate things like her kind of talent. Thanks sis
Hugs
Carolyn
Old 10-20-2004, 06:47 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

blushing

Dear Secret Sisters', please let me appologize here publicly to my recieving SS. I feel as if I haven't given my all this month so far, as I had mentioned I started a new job that required me to do a lot of studying useing up so much of what little brain I have left (just kidding) but definately draining. I think the worst part may be over at least until my first review.

Today I recieved the package from my very giving SS , Let me tell you the very thoughtful & usefull surprises, made my evening GREAT!. I have sniffed the candles, I love the gingerbread one I keep uncapping it every few minutes to smell it again & again, my DH thinks I'm nuts anyway, but everytime he hears that lid being turned he gives me that look like not again!

I have found a place for my wooden box to keep my note pads handy & neat on my desk, my little dragon on top of my pc to look over me, my little cookbook with me tonight to check out a deliscious recipe or three to make this week as I skimmed thru looked like I had most ingredients for one or 2 of them this week, now please let me have the time ...LOL... & you know I loved the fall pin I am wearing it to work tomorrow! I love the idea of making such great new friends, bless you all for being so special. I've been so far behind these past 2 weeks, again I'm sorry for that I haven't been posting here as I've been getting lovely cards from my SS.

Warm wishes & lots of hugs to both of my Secret Sisters' (giving & recieving)

Old 10-20-2004, 06:52 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thank You, thank you ,thank you, to my "Not-so-Secret Sister! " .. My in-box was full of cards today... I especially love the "Eek-mail " lol... we have a passion for those little mousies around here

And the sleepy-time bears were sooo cute..

All the cards were just so nice..

It's great knowing who you are, and still getting to know YOU... I look forward to finding out more about you as the month goes on.. My car still smells heavenly, BTW,,

I hope you and the kids are feeling better.. And I will chat with you soon
Old 10-20-2004, 08:46 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Thanks to my SS. I received the e-card today and replied to your e-mail.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 10-21-2004, 02:46 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

SS hope you have a great thursday also and ya maybe i have a good guess but not 100% sure who you are. thanks for the great ecards have a great day hugs from me to you whoever you maybe.

Old 10-21-2004, 03:42 AM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Thank you SS for the ecards! My two favorite candies are Clark bars, and Zagnut bars!!!!! I use to raid my kids bags for them, every year..... LOL

Have a wonderful !!!!!!