Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > > >

Old 09-26-2004, 12:47 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
chuckle September Secret Sisters Revealed!

Ok....Lets hear the who, what, where and whys!!

Do tell!!

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 09-27-2004, 03:56 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

My secret sister is teasing me she sent me a card counting down but then said not yet!!!! She is such a wonderful lady can hardly wait till she reveals later today so I can really thank her!!! She has been a true blessing to me. thanks so much

Hugs
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 09-27-2004, 06:27 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Well, bsktbug2, you probably already know that I am your Secret Sister for September, but, here I am! I know, I know....I am not very subtle, but, I still had fun. I hope we can keep in touch, and please let me know how you and your family are doing. My email is finally working again, Praise God, and I hope to hear from you whenever you have time!

Thank YOU for blessing ME this month, you are such a sweetie. I loved hearing about all that is going on with you, you are as busy as I am with the kids and such

Have a Fantastic Day,
Be blessed,
beckie

P.S. Thank you so much for the Anne Geddes card, would you believe that the baby in the roses is one of my FAVORITES??!! I recognized it as it was loading immediately. THanks so much.
Also, if you look on the 'Thank you" thread, you posted right after I did...how funny

Blessings

Last edited by beckie; 09-27-2004 at 06:40 AM.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:38 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

WELL MY SS IS REALLY A LITLE STINKER SHE IS! I RECEIVED A REALLY NICE E-MAL FROM HER SAYING HOW MUCH HE HAD ENJOYED BEING MY SS FOR THE PAST MONTH AND SHE WROTE ME THIS REALLY CUTE LITTLE STORY AND I WAS SURE SHE WAS GONNA REVEAL TO ME BUT AT THE END SHE SAYS NOT YET, TOMORROW. NOW I GOT THIS E-MAIL YESTERDAY AND SO I GET ON HERE THIS MORNING JUST KNOWING FOR SURE SHE WOULD HAVE ALREADY REVEALED BUT OH NO SHE IS STILL MAKING ME WAIT!!!!

You will be forever missed Breezy...

Love, Your FC Family
Old 09-27-2004, 08:19 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Thank you LadyIris!!!!

Heartfelt thanks go out to my amazing secret sister who always brightened my day with her daily greetings.

For anyone who gets Iris as your secret sister you will be blessed. she is an amazing lady!!

A million thanks again Iris!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 09-27-2004, 01:11 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Kim...I have so enjoyed all the cards and notes that you have sent!!! You really are a wonderful and caring person....I thought my SS might be a nurse cause you mentioned in a note workng at the hospital...I am a unit clerk at our local hospital...My hat is off to you dear lady..a nurse is worth her weight in gold!!!!!

Again thanks so much for being such an awesome SS!!!

I can hardly wait to see what comes in the mail!!
Old 09-27-2004, 01:51 PM
Assistant Moderator

Well my sweet SS was givng me clue such as " I don't have any puppies for pets" wow that was a BIG time clue...

that was the 2nd clue

the first one was "" I know all about punctuation " another BIG TIME clue...

the one I had I never did think of her, I was thinking of others...

I had several in mind but not her....

She revealed to me and it was our sweet Chef BB's Blooms herself... Now in case you do or have not seen the friendship flower then you have no idea who Chef BB's Blooms is... We are honoring our one of our sweet Moderators
which is the one and the only Barbz herself..... lets hear a great round of applause for her.. and please stop by to give her a great greeting as we are honoring her this month.... and I've got the priviledge of having her being my SS...

now the one that Has had her I know she be joining me in this great applause... for she has had the priveledge of having her for a SS.....

she was a sweety and she was very faithful in sending ecards out to me and supporting me in this wait on the surgery for John..
thanks again for being such a wonderful SS..to me....

Loved all the ecards, the postcards I received....
thank you
thank you
thank you.
Attached Images

Old 09-27-2004, 02:57 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Carol Ann was my SS and I didn't even suspect a thing! I had her last month and she had me this month,lol...kinda cool,huh? SHe was really good to me and sent me great ecards,snailcards and flower seeds and socks Thanks again,Carol Ann..hope you have an awesome October

Hugs,
Elaine

David's wife Elaine

Old 09-27-2004, 04:29 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I had no clue all month. She was very sneaky. But, she revealed herself and my secret sister for Sept. was......................
CulinaryJen AKA Jennifer
Thank you for all the emails and the recipes and the beautiful post card. You were a great sister.
iris
Old 09-27-2004, 06:20 PM
FamilyCorner Senior Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Well, Lorriee was my SS for September and let me tell you who ever gets her for October is in for a real treat!! She has sent me fantastic recipes, fun sites to go to and join or just visit, recipe sites to go to and join or visit, bless her she found a recipe for butternut squash I was looking for. She sent cards, ecards, we chatted almost every night. She shared her life with me in pictures and with daily letters.

Lorriee it has been a blessing having you for a SS! I have so enjoyed this past month.

Lorriee, I know we plan on keeping in touch as I would miss those wonderful pictures and chats we have had.

Nancy